Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Can all the fake/crazy people move along!

Can all the fake/crazy people move along! Rss

There's been a few of you lately, or maybe just the same person with a few different personalities. But really. If you're going to pretend to be someone else everytime you sign up with the new user name, you could at least have the decency to try and pretend to be someone else! You're getting a bit predictable and while it's been entertaining, it's getting a little old....
Wheres the challenge when its so bloody obvious lol

Wheres the challenge when its so bloody obvious lol

Exactly! It's so freakin obvious that it's the same person. You'd think that if they're going to the effort to be a fake person that they could go to the effort to make it believable! laugh
I wish Mods would block not just his/her account but IP address as well.
Yeah I think they're just going to keep coming back, under different user names sprouting the same crap. Someone needs to up the meds or get a hobby
My mind is ticking over trying to think of what sort of person that weirdo is and why they would do what they have been doing. I agree, its getting old! Cant they see all their posts look the same?!

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

yeh their name is always basicly the same
And the tickers show 2 sets of twins this time! Haha

I wonder how many she adopted this time. You know cos she put her name down on the waiting list when she was like 12 years old!

And the tickers show 2 sets of twins this time! Haha

ohhh I saw that and thought it looked a bit fishy. wonder how many of them are called Amelia?
haha i dont even know who your all talking about but its still funny smile eyes are now peeled wink
(slightly off topic LOL)

Notice how there have been a few 'advertising' members sign up? Some one will start a post regarding a baby item or something for sale and it has a link?? And its a fresh member? I get abit fed up with those lol

But yes surely the person with goodness knows how many identitys, would be able to create a more believable account LMAO

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sign in to follow this topic