Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How do feel about people lying on huggies?

How do feel about people lying on huggies? Rss

Hi everyone, I am not usually one to rat people out and I have seen the arguments that can happen on this website but I can't stand back and not say anything. I personally have never had a miscarriage nor do I wish to experience one but I feel greatly for people that have had one or several. There is a lady I know on this website that has been lying to you ladies for quite a while. She has told you that she is TTC with her Fiance but unfortuantlly she has no fiance let along a partner to make babies with! I am not sure if this person knew that people may know her on this website but she has a profile pic and all so I am 150% sure it is her, I am not posting this on a hunch. She then "Fell Pregnant". I couldn't figure out how she would continue this lie, until she had a "miscarriage". She can write some touching posts but unfortuantly none them are true. The story about the miscarriage was the final straw for me. To many of you lovely ladies have actually experienced the loss of a baby and know one would know how much it hurts as much as you do. Some people might think I am trying to stir SH*T but all I want is this person to stop the lies and realise what a hurtfull thing it is they are doing.
Nobody likes to be lied to but I really don't see how this post helps anyone.

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Nobody likes to be lied to but I really don't see how this post helps anyone.

My thoughts exactly, Just wasn't sure how to word it

OMG if it is the person I am thinking....that is TERRIBLE and unforgivable!!! ppl have really told her personal things to try and help her get through this tough time...if she is having a lend....why???? thats just weird, and someone who is obviously needing some help!!!

I really hope it is not the person I am thinking!!!!

I'd be contacting the MODS.
this post is meaningless unless you actuall say who it is.

this post is meaningless unless you actuall say who it is.

I was thinking the same thing. But in naming and shaming who of us can guarentee any of its true?? The decentful person and the so called truthful one. We dont know.

To the OP do you know this person in real life? And how close are you to know this?? curious ...
Hmm if it is the person im thinking then I guess somthing was fishy a while back.. But how do u know her?

I'mm wondering how you know this person too? Not accusing you of making it u just genuinly nosey lol.
if its who I think your talking about, I have had my suspicions about them for while. It all just seems way to much like a book for my liking but I am also naturally a very wary person anyway. so my opinion is worth probably nothing lol.
Any way how do you come to this conclusion??
I personally hate being lied to, even by stangers on an internet forum. I hate even more when it's about something as heartbreaking as losing a baby. I'll be even more upset if I have given this 'false person' sympathy!
What is the point if you aren't going to tell us the username of this person?

And if they have come across this thread already, then I am betting they have already high-tailed it out of here.

I am not sure though that posting it in General Discussion was the best idea. Why not contact this member, that you clearly know well, personally and outside of public viewing instead to express your concern for what she is doing.

Bringing it in here only causing SO many other issues that don't need to be brought in. Just sayin'. mellow

What is the point if you aren't going to tell us the username of this person?

And if they have come across this thread already, then I am betting they have already high-tailed it out of here.

I am not sure though that posting it in General Discussion was the best idea. Why not contact this member, that you clearly know well, personally and outside of public viewing instead to express your concern for what she is doing.

Bringing it in here only causing SO many other issues that don't need to be brought in. Just sayin'. mellow

I kind of agree because I'm only ASSUMING i know who it is so I could be thinking badly of someone I shouldn't be, but in saying that people on here are so lovely and I'm sure there are actually people who think about this woman in there own time. I guess if they now then they can stop caring about someone who isn't even worth it ( I hope that made sense huh )
Sign in to follow this topic