Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

found my happy :) Rss

after struggling badly for nearly 9 months with PND, I am glad to say that I have found my happy.
No idea how long it will last - but having a really really happy day for no particular reason, and its the first time in ages that I have been almost back to my regular self.smile and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... Hoping today isn't a once off.

Just had to put that out there
Fantastic! Great to hear! I had one of those days Wednesday smile
Aww that is soo awesome hope every single other day from now one is just as great darl well done grin
Thats great news. Heres to more happy days to come!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear that!
LikeLikeLike grin

aww yay! hope you well deserved happiness continues smile

thanks girls, I'm pretty stoked, and starting to feel some relief that I may be finally winning this latest battle with PND.
Today is a great day!!!

To anyone else still struggling - dont give up, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, keep battling through - you will get there
xxxx
Yay yay yay that's awesome ricki smile

My DH recently found his happy too smile
Whoops double
my Happy has gone again. the tears, the darkness and fog have returned.
Happy f**ing mothers day to me

my Happy has gone again. the tears, the darkness and fog have returned.
Happy f**ing mothers day to me

Ricki

*Big hugs* I'm so sad things have gone grey for you again. My advice is to talk to yourself like someone else posting on here. You know what you need to do. There is light at the end of the tunnel as your original post shows. You can be happy. This is a set back not the outcome. Hang in there.
Sign in to follow this topic