Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. well I'm going to start a happy post!

well I'm going to start a happy post! Rss

I am happy today because I am about to start studying to get what NCEA unit standards I need to get into Nursing.

I am looking forward to eventually having a great, rewarding career.

Congrats Chalys on the weight loss smile

Wooo on the skinny jeans!!

My boyfriend is flying home tomorrow and im SUPER excited to see him and then we are going away for 2 days smile
PS reading this thread has put a big smile on my face. It's so nice no matter what kind of day you've had, you can always find one positive!
Long time no see denae! It made me smile reading everyones happy things too smile

Long time no see denae! It made me smile reading everyones happy things too smile

Yep bout a year or so since i left but was dragged back in recently haha.

How did your meeting go??
This is such a lovely post, ive enjoyed reading what has made you all happy.

Im looking forward to a pedicure this afternoon with my 2 best friends, we have so much fun together, also knowing Im meeting my 3rd baby boy in 6 days, now THAT makes me happy!!

I'm excited that after almost 7mths of living in a 1 bedroom house with 4 children & DH we are finally at the tail end of our renos! And because the plumber is here today [saturday] we will have a working bathroom tomorrow. lol. Never thought I'd so excited over water being connected but this is a HUGE step for us.
I just 'won' a maybe baby ovulation predictor doo da on ebay... for 33 bucks plus postage...better than 70-90 bucks in the shop! Now to try and figure out my strange irregular cycles...oh and make baby number 3...

Sign in to follow this topic