Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

She's a thinker!! Rss

While vacuuming this morning DD2 started her favourite game - turning the vacuum cleaner off to annoy mummy!! After moving her away from it a couple of times and saying no, I then picked the vacuum up so she couldn't do it anymore - she then crawled over to the power point and pulled the cord out of the socket!! Little smarty pants...and she's only 12.5mths old!!
Sounds like you've got a little terror in the making! Lol. Cheeky girl.

While vacuuming this morning DD2 started her favourite game - turning the vacuum cleaner off to annoy mummy!! After moving her away from it a couple of times and saying no, I then picked the vacuum up so she couldn't do it anymore - she then crawled over to the power point and pulled the cord out of the socket!! Little smarty pants...and she's only 12.5mths old!!

Sharon, mum to Oliver DOB 31/10/06 and Amelie DOB

what is it with vacumn cleaners and kids!?

try this, my kids love 'floating' a balloon above the vacumn where it blows out air, the balloon kind of hovers in mid air, very cool!
it keeps them very distracted and they love it when I vacumn (not that it's very often....!!)

Sharon, mum to Oliver DOB 31/10/06 and Amelie DOB

I swear children pick up more then we realise.. that is adorable..

i told Matilda she wasnt allowed to watch her fav Blue Ray (Beauty and the Beast) as it was nearly lunch time.. I took it off of her and sat it on top of the couch.. I then went out to see hubby in kitchen.. only to go back to the loungeroom to find that she had the movie all ready to go, I just needed to push ok on the remote!! So out of 3 discs, she picked the right one, turned the blue ray on, opened it, had to put the disc in the correct way, close it again and she had sat down on her little couch, well poised to watch the movie!

i of course let her watch it as she had shown how clever she is grin

i told Matilda she wasnt allowed to watch her fav Blue Ray (Beauty and the Beast) as it was nearly lunch time.. I took it off of her and sat it on top of the couch.. I then went out to see hubby in kitchen.. only to go back to the loungeroom to find that she had the movie all ready to go, I just needed to push ok on the remote!! So out of 3 discs, she picked the right one, turned the blue ray on, opened it, had to put the disc in the correct way, close it again and she had sat down on her little couch, well poised to watch the movie!

Gorgeous. M does exactly the same with his carebears movies wub

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Nah! She is trying to tell you that a clean house is a sign of a boring life so come play with me instead!!!!!!

Sounds like you've got a little terror in the making! Lol. Cheeky girl.

I really hope not - her sister was terrible (still is sometimes), such a handful - I really don't want to have to go through all that again!!

what is it with vacumn cleaners and kids!?

try this, my kids love 'floating' a balloon above the vacumn where it blows out air, the balloon kind of hovers in mid air, very cool!
it keeps them very distracted and they love it when I vacumn (not that it's very often....!!)

I've tried many distractions, but not this one - will give it a go next time.

They do pick up a lot don't they? And it's so hard not to give in to them when they're so smart and cute like in your case!

Nah! She is trying to tell you that a clean house is a sign of a boring life so come play with me instead!!!!!!

Well, she'd be right I do have a boring life, but I had just been playing with her & had a snack with her! Unfortunately the vacuuming has to be done smile
Sign in to follow this topic