Huggies Forum

Wii recommendations please Rss

we have put a Wii console on layby for DS1 for his 3rd bday. we were always planning on getting a game console for him (and later on his brother) and it was on sale so we thought we may as well get one now.

it comes with Wii sports...

does anyone have any other suggestions for other games that would be suitable and easy enough for him? we have already been getting queries on what he wants for his bday lol its not til end of may!!!

we have never really been big on game consoles, but DH has been really looking forward to getting one to play with them as they get older lol and we thought at least the wii gets them up and moving and is something the whole family can join in with too...

We have Cars racing game. May be too hard to steer for 3 year old but one to think of in the future. It is fun and has no violence or inapproriate content. My younger son loves to hold the accelerator button while my husband steers.
tennis in wii sports is good
peppa pig
dora
DS has a Diego Dinosaur game which he loves. Involves some jumping, digging, and climbing movements as part of the game. He still needs some help at 4, but doesn't get to play it too often.
Hi
We have the Wii Fit for kids - Nickolodean produce it. It has Dora and Diego and a few other cartoons and its great for kids. My 2 1/2 yr old daughter loves it. It is best with the Wii fit board though.
They have also just released a drawing board for Wii but not sure if there are any toddler suitable programs to use it with.
Enjoy!
DD only has one atm and thats a dora princess one which she just loves so im sure a diego one would be similar?? Goodluck smile I got DD a vsmile or vmotion whatever it is its called lol and its crap :/ she played it once and forgot about it i wish i never bothered with it and just went straight for the wii!

DD only has one atm and thats a dora princess one which she just loves so im sure a diego one would be similar?? Goodluck smile I got DD a vsmile or vmotion whatever it is its called lol and its crap :/ she played it once and forgot about it i wish i never bothered with it and just went straight for the wii!

yeah we got a leapfrog zippity for DS1 for christmas and its so dumb. he gets bored with it in 2 seconds and walks off haha its too slow for him i think.

at least the wii will last for many years as well.

Sign in to follow this topic