Huggies Forum

Making Invitations Lock Rss

I was just wondering for those that make there own invitations on your computer what programm do you use or recommend??

I have always made my own handmade inviattions but would love to also do them on the computer. I am happy to buy a programm but just want to buy a good recommend program the first time.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

I was just wondering for those that make there own invitations on your computer what programm do you use or recommend??

I have always made my own handmade inviattions but would love to also do them on the computer. I am happy to buy a programm but just want to buy a good recommend program the first time.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

I use Picasa. Its free and easy to use and you can make some really nice things on it.
we use photoshop...generally just make the invitation the size of a normal photo (4x6) and then design and print on photo paper! smile but we do get photoshop for free as DH and I both work at a high school....
I use creative memories soft wear I love it and there is heaps and heaps of content you can buy for it too

Thanks so much for the replies, will definately look into them.
Sign in to follow this topic