Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Does anybody own a Holden Captiva??

Does anybody own a Holden Captiva?? Rss

We are looking at a new car and are interested in the Holden Captiva, If you own one do you like it, is there anything bad about them?
DF is a holden mechanic.
I'll add u as a friend and PM you when he gets home from work

We are looking at a new car and are interested in the Holden Captiva, If you own one do you like it, is there anything bad about them?

Hi,

I own a 2006 Holden Captiva and love it! It has 8 airbags and is really comfortable to drive.

Cheers
Ok awesome that would be great thanks grin

DF is a holden mechanic.
I'll add u as a friend and PM you when he gets home from work
Thats good to hear Thanks

Hi,

I own a 2006 Holden Captiva and love it! It has 8 airbags and is really comfortable to drive.

Cheers
My gf has one,manual,i have a ford territory so in comparrison i think its alot smaller then mine but you would still be able to fit 3 seats along the back comfortabley.

If i had of known it came in manual then we would have probally brought that rathen then our territory as i miss driving manual tongue
We went and saw one yesterday and sales guy said it only fit two car seats and you'd have to get the commodore stationwagon if u wanted 3...
I liked the look of it thou!
I have a holden captiva..and it is the best car I have ever had!

I recently put my friends 2 children (with car seats) and mine in the back, so yes you can fit 3 seats! The doors closed easily!

problems....not found any and I have had it just over 12 months! I got the 7seater and it suits my needs to a T!!
if ongoing costs is something you are interested in, we just found out that the tyres for the captiva are $400 EACH!!!! apparently they are the only car in australia that has that specific type of tyre so they are really expensive.

we have been caught out with our little viva - it only takes a sports tyre and they are $120 each. for such a little car it seems so much! i am used to paying around $70 per tyre.

we were considering getting one a few months back, i am now glad we didn't.

we ended up getting an astra stn wagon.

How is the fuel efficiency? I have looked at this car, as I want to upgrade either end of this year or beginning of next. I drive a lot (30km to go anywhere). It's not uncommon for us to drive 600km in less than a week! Fuel efficiency and space is highly important! So please bring on all the info!
Hi,

I've had my captiva for 2 years & love it. Its very spacious & heaps of storage space. I have a manual diesel & get 650km per tank, and i only drive short trips around town. The only thing that annoys me is that my sunnies don't fit in the sunglasses compartment, lol!

If i had my time again i'd still buy it
Hi everyone I just got a new captiva 2013 model and when I got to motorama to pick the car up I put rims on it so I have brand new set of captiva wheels and tyres that have never hit the road and trying to sell them if anyone is interested plz hit me up
Sign in to follow this topic