Huggies Forum

woolies homeshop? Lock Rss

Is anyone having probs with it? Everytime I try to add something to my trolley it just says error.
YES!!!! it is happening with us too.
Arghhh always having probs with this website. I dont have a car so it makes things a lot easier when it actually works.
oops double

Arghhh always having probs with this website. I dont have a car so it makes things a lot easier when it actually works.

this is the first time i have had any issues with it. i hope it fixes itself soon cos i want a delivery this wednesday lol.
Hi Can anyone tell me how this works? Do they charge extra for delivery or for the actual product???? Or is it the same price if i were to go to the shop myself??? So confused not up with all this stuff lol

i just logged on and it seems to be working now?

i've been trying since this morning, and it seems that its ok for the first 2 items in yr shopping trolley but when you try a third it comes up with the error. i emailed them, and tried calling but they arent in until tomorrow. Its a pain!

Hi Can anyone tell me how this works? Do they charge extra for delivery or for the actual product???? Or is it the same price if i were to go to the shop myself??? So confused not up with all this stuff lol

you pay for whichever delivery window you choose - so say you want a small delivery window of 8am to 10am you will pay $13, or if you are willing to wait around longer from 8am to 2pm its only $5. i think the minimum order is $50. i always get mine delivered on a wed and will pay for the 8am to 2pm timeslot, more often than not it arrives early on in the day, but occasionally not til about 1.30ish, but if i don't have anything to do that day it doesn't bother me!

you get most of the specials except multibuys. everything else in the catalogue applies to online prices.

if the item you order isn't available they will substitute it for something else of higher value at no cost. i quite often order home brand items and end up with a really good brand instead. also if you order things from the deli/meats/seafood/fruit and vege they always give you more than you order which is a bonus.

i did a supermarket shop for the first time in over 8 months last week and it was awful, i so much prefer online shopping and will never go back!

i just logged in and tried again, the prob isnt fixed, but they werent working today anyway.

i've been trying since this morning, and it seems that its ok for the first 2 items in yr shopping trolley but when you try a third it comes up with the error. i emailed them, and tried calling but they arent in until tomorrow. Its a pain!

oh yeah i just discovered that lol thats really annoying. hopefully they will be fixing it when they get back into the office tomorrow

Seems to be working today ladies. I have just done a big shop in my living room smile
Sign in to follow this topic