Huggies Forum

What is everyone up to tonight? Rss

Well im sitting here with a glass of red wine and head phones in my ears listening to Eliza Doolittle! Kids are in bed, both teething sad DS1 has 3 molars cutting through all at once and DS2 has his first teeth cutting through. DH is on the couch eating HUngry Jacks and just got back from his work xmas party.

Fun times here lol

DD is in bed, but has a cold and I doubt she will sleep through poor thing. Dh is at work, I'm sitting here browsing this forum while stitching straps onto a dress.

But I have PMS and want chocolate and there is NONE in the house. Unless I want a packet of smarties lol
It's a very exciting night in my household. I've put the 4 kids to bed, my ex DH is probably out on the town pretending he doesn't have a wife and 4 kids and I'm having a cup of tea before turning in for the night. WOW I can hardly contain my excitement.

It's a very exciting night in my household. I've put the 4 kids to bed, my ex DH is probably out on the town pretending he doesn't have a wife and 4 kids and I'm having a cup of tea before turning in for the night. WOW I can hardly contain my excitement.

LMAO not sure if I should laugh or say are you okay? lol

You poor thing! I'm considering going to vanessa's for a wine though lol. You should come too!

My dress is done, but the light is terrible so the photos are crap grrrr.
Dress
Emily, you just reminded me I had a packet of smarties stashed in the cupboard. That will do me - thanks!!

Emily, you just reminded me I had a packet of smarties stashed in the cupboard. That will do me - thanks!!

PMSL
You know it's bad when you consider the cooking chocolate...
smile Glad I helped

LMAO not sure if I should laugh or say are you okay? lol

I'd laugh if I wasn't serious!!!! To top it off there is no alcohol or chocolate in the house. I'd kill for a glass of your red lol!

Sitting on the couch eating kookas jam and choc biscuits... just folded the washing and thinking about vaccuuming and mopping before bed as I have work tomorrow and Sunday.... and watching Diary of a wimpy kid..... hanging to go to bed, though I have a little girl in there snoring and possibly taking up most of it!!!
Hi ladies

I've had battles with DS who is now alseep, finally after being up for 14 hours!!!

Had an argument with DH, a rare thing, scoffed some white wine & eaten dinner.

I'm so sleep deprived I feel like a walking corpse,so am about to go to bed.

Night all. Sleep well ladies.
Not a thing, i am so bored.

DD1 is away at a guide camp for the weekend, DS is in town with my brother having a 'boys weekend' as he put it lol, and DD2 is sound asleep.

So im flicking between fb and here... and there is nothing on tv either sad

1moremakes4, hope all will get better, yes, a red wine will do for today!

both babies are asleep, Michaela started to put her leg up to climb the cot, had to put her into a sleeping bag which is too hot for tonight in melbourne. Both has thousands of teeth already, but I think one or two are still coming out...geez when will we ever stop dealing with teeth????
just won a bid for MCN nappies while facebooking & twitting....

enjoy your night, ladies

Angie9

Sign in to follow this topic