Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

disinfectant wipes Rss

do you think they are as good as cleaning with an actual disinfectant made up with water and bucket?

whenever i am preparing dinner and using meat i always think of that ad where she has the chicken breast on the counter and then wipes it with the cloth and all the "germs"are still there. so recently i have been wiping the bench with them after washing it with the regular cloth.

i have also been using them to give the potty a quick wipe over after using the actual disinfectant, just to make sure its clean.

also if we have unexpected guests and i haven't yet cleaned the bathroom i will give the benches and sinks a quick wipe over with them

does anyone else use these?

I use them to clean the toilet. With 2 young DS's there are always plenty of 'spills' to clean up! I am a huge fan of Enjo products but just cant wrap my head around using them to clean up wee smile

Jo
I love them. I carry the smaller pack around in my handbag and when my 3yr old goes to a public toilet i give it a wipe over before she sits down... I am a total germ-a-phobe!! I usually use them at home for the toilet seats, door handles, all the sinks and the kitchen benches... they are really handy.
I think they are brill...even better than a bucket of detergent! I do DD's booster seat and door knobs and light switches and the loo and bathroom counter....so handy and convenient.
I never use a sponge to clean surfaces really.. I only use these wipes.
I'll use a sponge in the bathrooms to clean the showers and toilets, but then they get thrown in the bin anyway..

Don't know how good they actually are - I just like that they clean my benches quite nicely smile

Always a packet in the bathroom, I use them to clean the loo. I usually do that every day so it's just a quick squirt of loo cleaner, then a quick wipe with a pineocleen, flush, throw wipe in the bin & done.
Sign in to follow this topic