Huggies Forum

baby shower Lock Rss

Hello everyone im having a baby shower on sunday and im stuck for prizes for the games?
my partner suddenly got ill so i dont have very much money to spend
I think if people are going to bring their kids to a baby shower then they need to be responsible for their entertainment. You should enjoy your shower and not be worrying about organising games for the kids.
I went to a baby shower recently and the prizes were from the $2 store lol. I won an incense burner, a few others won things like bath salts, fancy candles, incense, writing set (notepaper and pen) and reminder notepads with a magnet on the back.

HTH
I just bought those little snack packs of chocolates, and gave out those as prizes. Not too expensive, and easy enough.

At my sisters baby shower we had scratchies for prizes.
huh Sorry when you said games and prizes I assumed you were talking about for kids. A baby shower is an event for adult women to welcome a new baby?? Wasn't aware games were necessary?? My mistake.

huh Sorry when you said games and prizes I assumed you were talking about for kids. A baby shower is an event for adult women to welcome a new baby?? Wasn't aware games were necessary?? My mistake.

games aren't necessary. But they are fun!!!

Im having mine in a few weeks, we're just buying small things like body lotions, candles, chockies, little things like that. We're making it fun by having a little shell pool with little cardboard fish in it, and when u win a game u go 'fishing' for a prize. Whatever number fish you get corresponds to the prize you get which will all be numbered too! My nursery is beach/under the sea theme so thought this was a bit of fun.. Big kids we are hehe!!!
Some ideas-For my Kitchen Tea Gift Bags I put in some MOR soaps, Crabtree & Evelyn Shower Gel & Body Lotions, Body Shop Foot Fizzies, Dusk Candles, Lindt Chocolates.. Everybody loved them! You could make up some bags for prizes.

Sign in to follow this topic