Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How can some women be so vindictive

How can some women be so vindictive Rss

Hi Ladies,
Just needed to get this out. I have made so many good friends off of Huggies and count alot of them as some of my closest.
Unfortunately one mum I got close to has ended up being quite a bully.

After numerous times being accused of things and countless fights and her bitching behind mine and everyone's back she deleted me when apparantly I had been talking about some personal issues she was having. Quite frankly the day I was accused of this I had just had my 12 week scan and could give a flying frig what was going on in her life that day. Anyway I stood accused and without given a chance to defend myself I thought 'ohwell that's her loss'.

Anyway I have since blocked her on fb after she was still getting bitchy at me when I commented on mutual friends posts. I felt much better as she couldnt affect me anymore. Now the only sucky thing is that when ppl mutually pm us she can still see my posts and still manages to upset me grrr.
It just saddens me that this is what our friendship has come to and that after months and months of no contact she still feels the need to be bitchy and bring me down, I dont talk about her or ask about her so why cant she just leave it be???

Sorry for the marathon vent

Hi Ladies,
Just needed to get this out. I have made so many good friends off of Huggies and count alot of them as some of my closest.
Unfortunately one mum I got close to has ended up being quite a bully.

After numerous times being accused of things and countless fights and her bitching behind mine and everyone's back she deleted me when apparantly I had been talking about some personal issues she was having. Quite frankly the day I was accused of this I had just had my 12 week scan and could give a flying frig what was going on in her life that day. Anyway I stood accused and without given a chance to defend myself I thought 'ohwell that's her loss'.

Anyway I have since blocked her on fb after she was still getting bitchy at me when I commented on mutual friends posts. I felt much better as she couldnt affect me anymore. Now the only sucky thing is that when ppl mutually pm us she can still see my posts and still manages to upset me grrr.
It just saddens me that this is what our friendship has come to and that after months and months of no contact she still feels the need to be bitchy and bring me down, I dont talk about her or ask about her so why cant she just leave it be???

Sorry for the marathon vent

Sorry to hear you got caught up with such a nasty person sad about facebook,I think if you actually BLOCK her she shouldn't be able to see anything at all that you post. So go ahead and block her and see if that works... hope it does...

Hey chickadee, just writing to say that I don't know how anyone could possibly have a problem with you, you are such a sweetheart!!!! Just ignore whoever is being a moron, they're probably just jealous smile Hope your weekend is going well and give cute little Maddie a hug from me. And I'm not a fighter, but I'll be in your army anyday if you need me hehe <3 And I'm sure the other go28 girls would to! Love ya hun xx

Katie- thanks sweetie. I really dont think I deserve the treatment I got but I am a bit of a push over and so bully's have always loved picking on me lol. I know you have my back and I have yours too my love smile

Shell- thanks for listening, I have blocked her but for some reason when we both get pm'd by a mutual friend she can see what I write and I can see what she writes, other than that she cant see anything....Have I blocked her wrong?

Katie- thanks sweetie. I really dont think I deserve the treatment I got but I am a bit of a push over and so bully's have always loved picking on me lol. I know you have my back and I have yours too my love smile

Shell- thanks for listening, I have blocked her but for some reason when we both get pm'd by a mutual friend she can see what I write and I can see what she writes, other than that she cant see anything....Have I blocked her wrong?

hmmm... not so sure there, how slack to even pee you off through another person's thread, how immature!! I was just looking on FB, go to 'my account' then click on privacy settings, then down the bottom of the page you have 'applications and websites', then 'block lists' then ' controlling how you share', click on 'learn more' under controlling how you share', it tells you various ways of setting up your privacy. Hope that wasn't too confusing...

well, name her!!! so others can look out for her bull *** on fb! i dont like having 2 faced people on mine!!

Oh hun, that's terrible!

This happened to a friend of mine too, she met someone on huggies, the girl had a m/c and my friend felt sorry for her and invited her to stay the weekend, apparently the girl did a few unmentionable things but it ruined the friendship and then the nastyness started and harassing phone calls etc.

I would just say she is jealous of you, (and who wouldn't be, you're a real doll by the sounds of it! wink) If she manages to reply to something on a mutal friends status or comment just ignore it, and don't even write to it like you can't see it, I know that will piss her off. People who are bullies get REALLY mad when you ignore them. Coming from someone who *used* to be a doormat!

I hope that she finally gets tired of it and leaves you alone, if not you can always rally your friends on FB and report her profile for abuse. The more people who do it the more likely FB moderators are to review it and remove it.

GL hun xxo

J wink
It really isn't very nice when grown ups don't act very grown up and mature when things turn a bit 'sour'.

When replying to PMs where multiple people are involved in the conversation you can just PM a particular person by clicking on the reply button by their name. It creates a break off conversation that only you and the other person can see. Just go have a look at a message you have been sent that was sent to multiple people, look at the names and next to it after the date/time stamp there should be a 'reply' button. So then you can reply to people individually if you want. smile

So if x sent me a message about a party and she invited 5 other people, if I click the reply button next to x's name, I can reply to just her and not everyone else. Did that make sense?

Thanks so much for you advice girls, I wasnt aware of the few options you gave me when dealing with a blocked person. I will definitely be taking the steps so that she cant get to me at all.
At 30 weeks pregnant it really annoyed me that I let her upset me again as I dont want her negativity affecting my baby iykwim.

As for her, she lost alot of friends in the last few months without me doing or saying anything, I'm sure she will stuff it up with everyone else without me doing anything and I dont want to get down to her level

You have brightened my day ladies so thanks smile

Hey chickadee, just writing to say that I don't know how anyone could possibly have a problem with you, you are such a sweetheart!!!!

100% totally agree.

Also agree with a PP that the chick is probably just jealous (and why wouldn't she be smile )

Take it easy hun, your true friends have always got your back xoxoxox
Lauren_Maddies_Mum i'm trying to send you a PM but it says you can't recieve any new PMs.
I would like to know the name of this woman incase I have her on FB. The last thing I need is a two faced woman knowing my details, what i'm up to and seeing my pics. Makes me nervous.

I can completely understand and feel sorry for what you've gone through. I had the same thing with someone I met when I used to go to church. While I thought our friendship was great she would start saying to other people that I was treating her really bad and telling people lies about her behind her back. It was painful as people started distancing themselves from me and I didn't know what was going on. It was only when she tried it with close friends that they told me and stood up for me.

I hope things get better for you.
Sign in to follow this topic