Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I have some very exciting news from Mum2Ryder

I have some very exciting news from Mum2Ryder Rss

and he is not a he ...He is the most beautiful little she I have ever seen ...(I need a life cause I cant stop crying lol lol )

Macey Maree ...born after lunch and is beautiful little 7 pound 8 and 52cm

just beautiful beautiful beautiful

Congratulations Kristy ,Ryder and AB ...so very proud xoxo

P.s ...jsut stay away from Facebook for a little while ..Kristy has family and other close friends she wants to tell first if that is ok ?? ...thanks xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was so thinking a boy lol. Love the name, can't wait to see a pic of the little princess xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was so thinking a boy lol. Love the name, can't wait to see a pic of the little princess xx

I have one here but I will wait untill she comes back so she can post one ...she is so little and beautiful ..xoxox so so little lol lol

Oh my goodness!!! Babies make me weak at the knees!
Gorgeous name!
Congratulations! Super exciting!

*cluck, cluck, cluck*

Just read it on FB!!! How exciting!
Congrats K!!!!!!!
mmmwwwwahh!...thats for Miss M!
congratulations kristy n ryder !!!

Congratulations!! I was also thinking boy...how exciting, Happy birthday Princess Macey xxxxx

Aunty Frankie are you planning a visit??? Hope you get to snuggle her soon xxx
Congratulations !! Can't wait to see a pic oo i love brand new babies smile

congratultions smile

welcome to the world little macey

Congratulations!! I was also thinking boy...how exciting, Happy birthday Princess Macey xxxxx

Aunty Frankie are you planning a visit??? Hope you get to snuggle her soon xxx

Will be there in 6 weeks ...just let her settle in a little before I go down ...cant bloody wait lol

Congratulations K I hope the birth went smoothly and you and Macey are now resting comfortably. Welcome to the world Princess Macey

Hugs Ness xox

That is great news.
Congratulation and what a beautiful name.

Sign in to follow this topic