Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Another ebay question Rss

For those of you who have sold on ebay what type of postage do you use eg. pre-paid satchels or ??? I have been thinking for ages about trying to sell some of DS's outgrown things on ebay but the postage side really puts me off. It's in the too hard basket, lol..

I guess what I am really asking is what is the easiest form of postage to use.

TIA
Two way to do it 1) put the bundles of clothes together that you want to sell and weigh them. Look at Australia post website and it will tell you all about cost for weight. 2)the prepaid bags. Personally I would use the bags but that just means you need to test out how much fits in the bag before you do the listing (if it is a bulk sale).
Hi,

I would consider regular postage with the satchels that would probably be the cheapest as for the others they get a bit on the costly side. Have a look on the Australia Post website it will give you an idea on things. I also have alot of baby clothes to go through and sell. We have sold most of our baby items on ebay but most people came to pick it up.

Good luck Brocks Mummy!!!!!!!!!!

Two way to do it 1) put the bundles of clothes together that you want to sell and weigh them. Look at Australia post website and it will tell you all about cost for weight. 2)the prepaid bags. Personally I would use the bags but that just means you need to test out how much fits in the bag before you do the listing (if it is a bulk sale).

I would most likely do a bulk sale of similar items as it is easier so I am kind of leaning towards the pre-paid.

Hi,

I would consider regular postage with the satchels that would probably be the cheapest as for the others they get a bit on the costly side. Have a look on the Australia Post website it will give you an idea on things. I also have alot of baby clothes to go through and sell. We have sold most of our baby items on ebay but most people came to pick it up.

Good luck Brocks Mummy!!!!!!!!!!

That's just it with the postage cost, too much and it puts people off. I know when I buy on ebay the postage cost plays a big part and I will bid less on an item with a high cost.

Thank you both for the replies. I will check out the Aust Post site and get motivated into listing the items.

Thanks again.
Not a problem anytime wink
i always sold stuff on ebay using the sachet bag and also give them the option as well as the registered sachet as well..

iam too abt to selling some of my ds clothes.
Sign in to follow this topic