Huggies Forum

HOORAY!!!!!! Rss

I just lost my mucous plug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really is happening (yes yes I know it could still be weeks)

but after all the other signs I have had it's nice to have such an obvious sign of the beginning of labour (soonish)...

I have NEVER been so excited to see goo in my knickers LOL

lol - awwww mate GBH.....REST UP....sounds impossible i know you're excited but you are about to run a marathon TWICE over....I CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NEWS!!!! good luck matey xoxoox

How exciting for you!!!!!! I only lost my plug with one of mine but she was in my arms the next day ? good luck to you, I truily hope it happens soon, I also read the post about your dog, and my Beauy dog did the same when I had all 3 of my babies, he would follow me around sooking and whining just before I had them
thats awesome news! NOW GO HAVE SEXXXXXX!!!

tongue sorry i had to say that
good luck i only lost my plug before labour with my 1st and ha him within 48hrs. I did loss my plug with my 3rd at 17wks but thankfully labour didn;t follow then wink

i''''m baking a baby

wooohooooo!!!!!!!
With DD1 I lost my mucus plug the night of my EDD and went into labour at 7am the next morning smile

Good luck!!!!!

You could be holding your precious bundle very soon!!! SO EXCITING!!!

How exciting for you!!!!!! I only lost my plug with one of mine but she was in my arms the next day ? good luck to you, I truily hope it happens soon, I also read the post about your dog, and my Beauy dog did the same when I had all 3 of my babies, he would follow me around sooking and whining just before I had them

it's a bit of a coincidence isn't it? That my dog follows me around all afternoon and night then I lose my plug...

And he just went nuts when I put him outside to bed...

Oh well we shall see, going to go have a hot shower and try and relax

hopefully you all won't hear from me for a few days wink

hopefully you all won't hear from me for a few days wink

Nawwwww not fair, I want to know!!!! are you texting anyone?? Or do we have to wait tongue!!!!!! Oh I can't wait, all these babies, I am clucking so much!!!

Nawwwww not fair, I want to know!!!! are you texting anyone?? Or do we have to wait tongue!!!!!! Oh I can't wait, all these babies, I am clucking so much!!!

don't worry I am a iPhone freak so will prob do a quick update if I am in hospital...just won't be able to put any pics on

don't worry I am a iPhone freak so will prob do a quick update if I am in hospital...just won't be able to put any pics on

Good to hear.... we are an impatient bunch when we're waiting for news laugh only joking, let us know when your ready.... I am off to bed so I hope to not see you here tomorrow.... hopefully you will be in having your beautiful bubba!
bugger... i have been waiting for u to have your bub and when i saw your post and the heading i opened it up expecting to see hooray i have gone into labour we are heading off to the hospital now! lol ahhh come on baby dont be shy now!

Sign in to follow this topic