Huggies Forum

Stubborn SIL Rss

This is just one of the things SIL is stubborn about and pisses me off but i need advice on this issue as animals are suffering. She loves animals and tries to rescue them but she has a horse she can't afford to feed and her lazy boyfriend won't drive her to feed it. MIL pays to home it and vets bills. Her and her BF are also mooching off MIL who is struggling financially another problem another story. My main worry is this dog (a boxer i think) it is stuck on a chain constantly because all SIL does is feed it, doesn't walk it, when it is let off it chews the house and constantly barks. It also went straight through the kitchen windows to get at the cat and tried to kill SIL new dog (minature greyhound?). I saw both of these very scary. Now the dog can escape it's collar DD can't even play outside at mil unless DP is with her. Even BIl (9yo) is to scared to play outside cause of the dog. I have told SIL often to rehome it as MIL yard isn't suited plus young children. Despite being told by her mum as well she still won't rehome it. As much as i hate the dog i want to take it to rehome it. It's suffering. Get this SIL wants another horse now. Im stumped no one can get in her thick head that this dog is suffering. It doesn't faze her she also has a horse suffering.

This is just one of the things SIL is stubborn about and pisses me off but i need advice on this issue as animals are suffering. She loves animals and tries to rescue them but she has a horse she can't afford to feed and her lazy boyfriend won't drive her to feed it. MIL pays to home it and vets bills. Her and her BF are also mooching off MIL who is struggling financially another problem another story. My main worry is this dog (a boxer i think) it is stuck on a chain constantly because all SIL does is feed it, doesn't walk it, when it is let off it chews the house and constantly barks. It also went straight through the kitchen windows to get at the cat and tried to kill SIL new dog (minature greyhound?). I saw both of these very scary. Now the dog can escape it's collar DD can't even play outside at mil unless DP is with her. Even BIl (9yo) is to scared to play outside cause of the dog. I have told SIL often to rehome it as MIL yard isn't suited plus young children. Despite being told by her mum as well she still won't rehome it. As much as i hate the dog i want to take it to rehome it. It's suffering. Get this SIL wants another horse now. Im stumped no one can get in her thick head that this dog is suffering. It doesn't faze her she also has a horse suffering.

call the bloody rspca...you can do it anonomously. OR give me the number and i'll call....what would you do if this was a child not being taken care of?

Don't have an RSPCA unfortunately if the dog is not rehomed very soon as in a few days im gonna take it and rehome it myself.
Where are you? There would be an animal protection service of some kind, I would report it asap. The animals should not be made to suffer any longer and there may be a good person willing to take them in and give them a better life.
I would still try the RSPCA as they would have someone in the area who they call on or would know who to call. Either that or the Vet. No animal should have to suffer.

The RSPCA will travel anywhere to care for animals, the first time they see the horse they will give her warning and see if she improves on the care of the horse.
second time they check they wont be as friendly if things dont improve
We have just had three horses out the back of our place the owner ran out of grass at her property and went to lengths of moving them to greener pastures so they can be fed. I dont mind i dont have to mow it but this is what she should be doing if she really wants to keep the horse.
Thanks all ill give them a call. Hopefully this makes SIL think.
Sign in to follow this topic