Huggies Forum

1000 Journals Rss

[font="Georgia"][size="2"][color="#800080"]Ok I've been watching a doco about the 1000 journal project.
I heard about it once before a few years ago.
Has anyone ever heard about them?
Ever seen one?
Do you have one?

If you want to know more these are the links.
[/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.1000journals.com/index.php?view=Abou... Journals[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[url="http://www.1001journals.com/"][font="Georgia"][... Journals[/color][/size][/font][/url]

Hey there, I hadn't heard anything about these before, but I had a look at the website,and found some of the diary entries really interesting.
Thanks for putting the links up smile

Hey there, I hadn't heard anything about these before, but I had a look at the website,and found some of the diary entries really interesting.
Thanks for putting the links up

They are interesting, especailly the newer 1001 Journals because people actually make them subject specific. Like the only I'm starting which is aided (thanks mostly to topics and posts on here) about the things you never knew going into pregnancy/parenting.
The original ones, 1000 journals, are less specific but as peple could carry them for as long as they wished there were some very interesting experiences written in them.

so are you going to do one that travels or just a personal one??? you could travel it around the huggies ladies eheh

so are you going to do one that travels or just a personal one??? you could travel it around the huggies ladies eheh

Travelling they are much more interesting!(I'm useless at keeping my own journals)

Travelling they are much more interesting!(I'm useless at keeping my own journals)

I think that would be really cool... lemme know if you get it started i'd be interested in doing it

Trying to decide whether to use a visual diary or just a normal spiral notebook.
Also I wonder if 'huggies' would let me use their name on the cover, and who would I ask??

Anyone else in?

Trying to decide whether to use a visual diary or just a normal spiral notebook.
Also I wonder if 'huggies' would let me use their name on the cover, and who would I ask??

Anyone else in?

Spiral's can get damaged really easily inno just from carting one around for uni.. i'd go for a hard spin, you also wouldn't have to worry about pages accidently been torn out

Spiral's can get damaged really easily inno just from carting one around for uni.. i'd go for a hard spin, you also wouldn't have to worry about pages accidently been torn out

That's what I was thinking with the spine, also the paper in a visual diary are usually thicker and better quality.
I guess it would make an interesting read at a Huggies meet too!

That's what I was thinking with the spine, also the paper in a visual diary are usually thicker and better quality.
I guess it would make an interesting read at a Huggies meet too!

lol that it would...

I might do 2, have one just for Huggies and another which can get sent to random parts of the world!

Sounds like a great idea...I'd be in!
Sign in to follow this topic