Huggies Forum

whats your story??? Rss

I have been a member here for quite a while now and iv just come to the realisation that i really dont know much about anyone on here!!

So

Im Jackie, i am a single WAHM with a 2 and a half year old daughter. As you can see from my DP she is multicultured, her daddy is African (sudanese). Although we arent in a relationship we are great friends, he lives in a different state to us (the uni course he is doing isnt offered in Tas) and sadly that means he doesnt get to see our daughter as much as we all would hope.
I have quite a few great friends who i am truely blessed to have in my life and love them like family
I would love to get to know more of you better and if you have FB PM me your name and i'll look you up and add you smile
Ill share!!

Im Cindy, 29 on monday and I live in the Upper Hunter Valley, NSW.
Originally I am from Invercargill NZ, but I moved over here 15 years ago with my parents and siblings.
I had my 1st baby in August 2000 when i was 19 years old. My second son followed in May 2002. I split from their father when DS2 was 6 months old(BAD relationship!!)
I was a single mum for about 6 years and was happy being so. I worked a few jobs mainly in food service, but most of the time I was a stay at home mum.
In July 2008, I decided to join a internet dating site with a friend just to see what was out there as I live in a small town and everyone knew I was a single mum and they knew my history with the boy's dad and that pretty much scared everyone off.
Anyway pretty much straight away I was contacted by my DF where we spoke for a month or so on the phone, then met in August 2008 and never looked back. We became pregnant March 2009, then engaged June 2009. Our beautiful daughter was born in December last year.
I enjoy cooking, watching sport and spending time with my family.

Thats my story, sorry its not too exciting!!

HI Jackie,

Sorry i dont have FB dont believe in it

anyway

im 26 engaged have 2 wonderful boys DS1 henry-james 6.5 yrs old
and DS2 saxon nearly 6 months old
i dont really talk to my family as i cant stand the drama and dont trust them as far as i can throw them my oldest son isnt my partner childs but that doesnt matter
i love my friends dearly they are my family to me i dont work anymore after i broke my foot i cant really stand on it for long so ill never work again but i have learnt to live with that but thats ok by me more time i have with my children atm my DS2 is crawling around and walking around by holding onto the lounge pulling himself up on things so my hands are full even more now lol

Sally
I'm Danielle (as you can see from my username tongue )

Im 19, and have a 21 month old little boy, Koby. I had him 3 months before my 18th birthday.
I am a SAHM and I live in Sydney with my partner, Daniel, 23, who is a Carpenter.
We'd only been together 2 months when I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant!
I look back now and I think I made a crazy decision not even really knowing each other but things have worked out really well, and we're still going strong over 2 1/2 years later grin grin

I'm Kira just turned 21 in April and expecting first bub in a couple of weeks !!

I live in Melbourne, met my partner at a pub I was working at we have been together for 10 months, found out we were pregnant after about 3 months of meeting each other, but no looking back now !!

Never would have expected to be a mother this younge i've always been a little party animal but am so excited for this amazing life change.

I've worked in hospitality since I left high school, not working now but hoping to go back to do a few nights few months after bubba comes (to keep my sanity! although it's already lost...)

Oh how boring not much else but I'm sure it will all be exciting in a few more weeks !!!

my name is flappy & im a vulgar pig i have kids but im 2 busy slagging off me mouth at other people n being a cow 2 even notice they their i get me rocks off when i talk about my smelly flaps because they r da best thing about me i think i am gods gift 2 men n that everybody loves me but i have low self esteem n depression which i think gives me da right to be a cow to other people n make them feel as low about themselves as i feel about meself see just like i did hear i keep comin back 2 huggies evn though i have been deleted more times than my flaps have seen a dick cos i have know life other than da computer n i know how much ya'll want me here n if i cant get be flappy on here i can just be a troll n do it that way or even funnier i can do flappy n a troll at da same time cos the mods are too dumb to delete me proplly tongue

Oh you poor uneducated sod. Hi loser!
My name is Megan, i am 29 and mother of 2. Have been with my DH over 10 years. Got together when he was 17 and i was 18. We lived across the street from each other since i was 12 and he was 11. He proposed at 19 and we were married when we were 20 and 21, after already building our own house. Our DS was born 11 months after we got married and DD 22 months later. Our parents still live across the road from each other now while we have moved about a 10 minute drive away! Coming up to our 8th wedding anniversary now and I love him more than ever.
Hi I'm Teresa. I'm 29 & have 3 kids Thomas 5, Riley 3 and Mackenzie 16 months. I've been married for 7 years & together for 10.

I have been a SAHM since Riley was born & am trying to go back to work cos I'm seriously missing adult company & the feeling of achieving something everyday.

I am on here everyday but haven't really made any friends. I don't post much but am posting more now that Huggies have sorted out their "sign in" problems.

I have been a member here for quite a while now and iv just come to the realisation that i really dont know much about anyone on here!!

So

Im Jackie, i am a single WAHM with a 2 and a half year old daughter. As you can see from my DP she is multicultured, her daddy is African (sudanese). Although we arent in a relationship we are great friends, he lives in a different state to us (the uni course he is doing isnt offered in Tas) and sadly that means he doesnt get to see our daughter as much as we all would hope.
I have quite a few great friends who i am truely blessed to have in my life and love them like family
I would love to get to know more of you better and if you have FB PM me your name and i'll look you up and add you smile

Hi Jackie

My name is Tesa and I am the mother of 2 IVF Baby girls. Kendra 4yrs, Yasmin 21 months. I am 1/2 SAHM, and the other 1/2 I run my own IT Consulant business and Cake decoration business. Plus I do volunteer work. I also live in Tas. My DH is a pain but I do love him.

my name is flappy & im a vulgar pig i have kids but im 2 busy slagging off me mouth at other people n being a cow 2 even notice they their i get me rocks off when i talk about my smelly flaps because they r da best thing about me i think i am gods gift 2 men n that everybody loves me but i have low self esteem n depression which i think gives me da right to be a cow to other people n make them feel as low about themselves as i feel about meself see just like i did hear i keep comin back 2 huggies evn though i have been deleted more times than my flaps have seen a dick cos i have know life other than da computer n i know how much ya'll want me here n if i cant get be flappy on here i can just be a troll n do it that way or even funnier i can do flappy n a troll at da same time cos the mods are too dumb to delete me proplly tongue

Oh you poor uneducated sod. Hi loser!

I was going to say! Geez, someone never learnt to spell at school!

I am on here everyday but haven't really made any friends.

Nice.....

I'm Emily, 30, 1 child who is watching the wiggles as I neglect her to type this.
Married 4 years, together 6.
Been on here heaps since I moved away from all our family and friends 7 months ago.
Currently a SAHM and hopefully will be until we finish having babies smile
my name is Virpi( said Vi-r -pi).I was born in Finland,came to Sydney when I was 6.I am almost 45, married at 21.SHAM but currently studying to be a teacher's aide.Dh is a high school teacher, we have 3 young rowdy boys,We live in north western sydney

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic