Huggies Forum

letter of complaint help pls Rss

i think the letter kinda explains everything but just after some advice on the wording etc pls?

here is what i have so far
to whom it may concern,
i visited your minchinbury store today (sat feb 27) and was after advice on which car seat i would need for my son. the man i spoke to asked for my sons age and i replied that he would be turning 3 in april. he then informed me that i dont need to purchase a new car seat as the one i have (baby love easy up booster with H harness) is the correct one for his age. i then returned home and have looked up the laws again and visited another car seat dealer and they have both stated that he infact does need a new car seat with a built in 6 point harness until he is 4yrs or 18kg, he is currently only just 15kgs. i have always been happy with your products and service, but today i am rather disappointed at being given the wrong advice on the safety of my child, especially when with the laws changing on monday this could have lead me to a fine and the loss of 3 demerit points, had i not have sought out a second opinion.
regards,

The letter sounds good.
Lucky you check. You think the staff would know about the new law coming in.

think the letter is excellent... only thing i would add is if you would like some sort of action taken... as in proper education for the staff, or say disciplinary action.. unno otherwise they'll just read it and go ohh yeah thats night n then file it away as they dont have to do anything about it

think the letter is excellent... only thing i would add is if you would like some sort of action taken... as in proper education for the staff, or say disciplinary action.. unno otherwise they'll just read it and go ohh yeah thats night n then file it away as they dont have to do anything about it

Yep I agree with Kelly smile
Sounds good. I agree with the PP about adding something as to what you would like done about it.

Sounds good. I agree with the PP about adding something as to what you would like done about it.

i was thnking i might need to add something about that but i dont know how to say it. i dont want the guy to get fired or anything like that just that they give out the correct info. the laws are confusing enough as it is

I think that the letter that you have written is fine, however I'd be more inclined to make a phone call, and explain it all over the phone. I think that in this situation it appears that the sales person should have - but didn't - have the correct knowledge, and you could explain this better over the phone. This way, you may know the outcome straight away, whereas with a letter you may never hear back from them.
Just my thoughts
Michelle
Sign in to follow this topic