Huggies Forum

Huggies barcodes Rss

Hii just noticed that there is a new offer for collecting barcodes its a photo canvas.

Now im going to have to spend hours going through my pics to choose the right one. lol

oh wow....i have like 100 huggies barcodes saved up...does anyone need any??
Where is this new offer?

lol, I have heaps of barcodes stashed here ready to use, a canvas would be a great way to use them (I have a wall of canvas pics of my kids that I would love to add to!)
oh where do i find this promotion!! I have a few barcodes but My*Lil*X i might need to bum off you LMAO!
Finally a new offer. It's under the huggies club tab up the top and then go to special offers.
https://www.huggies.com.au/TheHuggiesClubs/SpecialOffers/collect-barcodes-to-receive-your-free-canvas-print.asp

Hmm might have to dig out the barcode stash...
Well I am annoyed! If I read it right its only for Huggies Newborn or Infant size nappie barcodes.

I only have Junior ones here from when my DS was in nappies. I have loads of them... what am I going to do with them now?

Why would Huggies presume that only people with little babies in Newborn and Infant size would want to take advantage of this offer. Grrrrrr!

I would have loved one but have the wrong barcodes I have about 100 of the toddler size ones
I swear I had an email the other day talking about a new deal soon - with Vtec toys - so maybe not too much longer to wait. Although, I can't lay my hands on the email now so maybe I was just dreaming!
Ok people so i think we should all write a complaint email to huggies about the infant and newborn barcodes!! I dont think thats fair...we actually pay more for the bigger nappies and go through more so why should be not be able to use these one!! grrrrr
Posted by: My*LiL*X
Ok people so i think we should all write a complaint email to huggies about the infant and newborn barcodes!! I dont think thats fair...we actually pay more for the bigger nappies and go through more so why should be not be able to use these one!! grrrrr

I agree. However, I am hopeful that maybe they might have an even better offer in store for us bigger nappy barcode hoarders??

Would still have liked to participate in the canvas print offer though. sad

Posted by: A&A
I swear I had an email the other day talking about a new deal soon - with Vtec toys - so maybe not too much longer to wait. Although, I can't lay my hands on the email now so maybe I was just dreaming!

I just went back through my emails and i found this i hadnt seen it before but its there

"As a Huggies member you are amongst the first to know that our huge consumer promotion is starting in a few weeks time. With 2 fantastic Vtech toys to claim you'll want to start saving your barcodes now."

Sign in to follow this topic