Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Medical question...opinions please

Medical question...opinions please Rss

Hi!
For the past few days I've had a really sore lower back which isn't getting any better.
A bit of yesterday I've also had pains in my lower stomach which have gotten worse today. But they are only with movement, like walking and stuff and when standing. Its mainly the lower left side but occasionally all across the bottom right under my flab of fat (to put it nicely).
Could this just be because I am carrying heaps of weight at the moment (not preg, just fat) and my bodies finally cracked it with me?
Or can something else cause this type of pain?
I just want it gone as its DD2's bday Thurs and party Sat and atm I can barely walk yet we have so much to do!
Thanks
It could be anything really, I'd probably just make an appointment and get it checked out since it doesn't seem to be going away, sorry not much help sad hope you're feeling better
Thanks
Grr I was only at the dr yesterday. Its also a feeling like I need to pee and not going away
hmmm I maybe completely off here but it sounds like it maybe an infection of some sort (UTI?) but like I said I could be way off- Definately get it checked out again, even call your local Pharmacy and speak with Pharmacist they will be able to shed some more light!
I was thinking something like that too but I always thought a UTI caused you burning etc when you went to the toilet and made u feel sick but I feel absolutely fine hehe.

Might call nurse on call

Thanks
Posted by: PrincessPops
I was thinking something like that too but I always thought a UTI caused you burning etc when you went to the toilet and made u feel sick but I feel absolutely fine hehe.

Might call nurse on call

Thanks

I was thinking UTI as well. I had a UTI about a week after DS was born, no stinging, nausea just really bad abdominal and lower back pain. Definately get it checked.
I don't think you have to have the stinging/burning, give them a call, let us know how you go!

I hope it's not!
Thanks smile
Haha they said to see a dr within 4 hours.
I'm sure its nothing though just some random weird pain
Oh goodness, can you get to the ER? I don't think you should that lightly that's pretty alarming!
I'm going to go the the after hours clinic they have here now.
I'm sure its nothing but better to be safe than sorry
Thanks for the replies smile
Oh awesome! please keep us updated, all the best.
Sign in to follow this topic