Huggies Forum

Ending Pregnancies Rss

W.T.Flap first you said you edited due to spelling mistakes and now its taking the p iss out of people who sent you Pm's ? yet the majority of the forum would not know that you were doing it for that reason?
sounds like back peddling to me!
I think that even though the OP asked for opinions and not a lecture, this topic just might hit too close to home for some for whatever reason. Personally, I can't blame people for being sensitive (for lack of a better word) and offering more than an answer of yes or no. I've already given my opinion (which was those reasons don't, to me, justify ending a baby's life) even though I wanted to say more and maybe even a bit more harsh then I did. I held back because it's not what the OP wants or needs, again, in my opinion. Others might not have been able to keep it to themselves and i'm sure the OP can accept that. You can't ask a question like this without some people feeling a bit upset or angry.

Also, the OP has asked for help. Now she has to sift through the bullsh*t first.

unfortunately when you ask a question on a public forum full of hormonal women, most of whom have formed strong opinions on this sensitive topic, this kind of response is pretty standard.
i just hope some of the more harsh comments have not pushed an already vulnerable person, any further into misery.
yep ok then. why start a new account to ask me that? thats a tad weird. but ok...
there you go all comments are back.
Posted by: W.T.Flap

why is it i you have have cause mischief why dont you just try and fit in? I suppose soon you will banned forever so you are just putting the boot in some more. It is a pitty.
Subject: would I be Nuts to..
View post in original thread

TTC for a third at the end of this year???

This gives me an age gap of nearly three years by the time it is born... DS1 will be 4 years and 7 months and starting transition at school, and DS2 will nearly be 3....

Im thinking that if I leave it any longer I will get used to having my sleep back, get totally out of the baby phase and not want to do it.. I would also be in my early 30s and didnt want to have a baby any later than 31... I wanted them all out by 30...

Im hoping for a girl this time round but not fussed if I end up getting another boy.

just so you know where MY opinion is coming from.

[Edited on 20/02/2010]
Posted by: *Fruchoc*
Where has the OP disappeared to?

she has probably gone for good and who can blame her.

I seriously do not get the 'sheep' comment made though. how is anyone on here being a sheep. they are merely giving their opinion, like you.

I wasn't meaning for you to do this, IMO this makes you look more like a sheep LOL

I was simply stating how it looked to me with the edited posts you explained why you did it and while I may not see the point of it I still accepted your reasons.
and it makes you look indecisive.
I have to agree with cathy a bit here tho.. Whats a few months in the big scheme of things..really?? Its not worth killing a life for.

Subject: would I be Nuts to..
View post in original thread

TTC for a third at the end of this year???

This gives me an age gap of nearly three years by the time it is born... DS1 will be 4 years and 7 months and starting transition at school, and DS2 will nearly be 3....

Im thinking that if I leave it any longer I will get used to having my sleep back, get totally out of the baby phase and not want to do it.. I would also be in my early 30s and didnt want to have a baby any later than 31... I wanted them all out by 30...

Im hoping for a girl this time round but not fussed if I end up getting another boy.

just so you know where MY opinion is coming from.

How does the above post show where your opinion is comming from? She wanted to TTC at THE END OF THIS YEAR so that everything falls within her 'plan' (timing wise) by her OP I take it she is already pregnant meaning it is not in her 'plan' hence the point of the OP?

Sign in to follow this topic