Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Ending Pregnancies Rss

Thank you Jess, you are spot on my friend. Spot on.
xx
good please use them smile
and as for questioning my opinion on a 16 year old girl that was raped, come on what are you? Stupid?? FFS.
Cathy, what is the point of the baa-ing and such? I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, I'm just saying that it'd be nice to respect someone else's feelings, especially when they are in such a vulnerable situation. You don't have to agree with me, I don't have to agree with you, but there is no need to act childish and follow posts with baa's and being a smart a$$!

Posted by: Seren*DipitY

and just for interests sakes
If she had come on here and said she was a 16 year old girl who was taking contreception and she was raped by a stranger on her way home from school and she has just found out shes pregnant and she wants to terminate... would you tell her to not to terminate?

How the hell does that even compare??? Said 16yo didn't have a choice to have sex, this person DID, and they are thinking of terminating cos its inconvenient!

Sorry but the only reliable form of contraception is abstinance, nothing is 100% aqnd IMO that is a risk we all take when we have sex.

And to Amy+nikits the comment you made about not coming home etc, believe me I have seen with my own eyes how quickly a life can be tajken away, its something NEVER to take for granted, so I have to agree with that comment also
Posted by: Seren*DipitY
and just for interests sakes
If she had come on here and said she was a 16 year old girl who was taking contreception and she was raped by a stranger on her way home from school and she has just found out shes pregnant and she wants to terminate... would you tell her to not to terminate?

My advice would still be the same, that she needs to do what is right for HER but if again there was a what would you do at the end, my personal answer would still be the same...............but that's me based on what *I* believe.

its just frustrating to have an opinion at times. thats all.
how does asking your opinion on that make me stupid, you stated your pro life im questioning just how pro life you are
sorry i re-edited with my baaa. I originally edited to replace life with choice. Typed too fast wrote the wrong word. Fully respect that there is a major difference between the two. However, choice is one thing, but the reasons thats another. So sorry for the confusion, only picked up because a few people quoted me pre edit. So again, pro choice here not pro life. But completely against immoral reasons to terminate. Hope that clears some things up.
life is full of surprises, and to me..seriously, when is it the right time to have a baby?? You may very well be hit with other issues when it is the right time for you to want another baby, so it may not happen when you want it to anyway.. Only you have to live with the decision you make, and i wwould myself be working out a list of pros and cons, and remember that most of the things in life we have or want are materialistic, family is something that will always be there when the house has been built or youve moved on and your DH has retired from that job... Personally i would look past all of the things that are in the way of having a baby right now, and let it be, butnoone can answer the question for you Only you will know in your heart what is the right decision.

8 babies..5boys 3 girls

Cathy, if you stand by your opinion, why edit? Stand by it. I'm just glad people quoted so I didn't miss what the fuss was about.

As for the OP. Those reasons would not be good enough FOR ME, actually I'm not sure any would be FOR ME. So I would keep the baby. Like someone previously said, you will cope because you have to.

I hope you can make the right decision for you.
ok, i edited because of a typo. I do stand by my opinion. In fact even with the edit, my opinion here is pretty clear. So you haven't missed any of the fuss.
Sign in to follow this topic