Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Hey OKI.......... in here..............

Hey OKI.......... in here.............. Rss

So how did it all go???????? Don't make us wait too long, you have been counting down to this forever.... lol

A friend just put on fb that she had an awesome time (and she only went to the concert), I think she was front row next to the stage or something like that.

So come, what did you end up saying to him....?

Is OVER rude people

I can't wait to hear how she went either! It's so exciting smile

SAY anything? I wouldn't be able to speak for the mass amounts of drool. Lordy that man is a hottiemctottie! LOL
Hope it went well! <3

Bump smile

Maybe she's still partying with Rob smile
LOL! I hope she has some wonderful memories to share with us smile

Well I am back!

It was bloody awesome and worth every cent and the long countdown.
I will try and make it as short as possible,might be hard though,lol!

The meet and greet was so exciting and I love Rob Thomas even more now,if thats possible.
We basically all stood in a cirle(about 40 people).He came into the room and I screamed like a 12 yo! Most people clapped and cheered.
We were about half way so we got to watch him talking to quite a few people.

When he was 2 people away my heart was beating out of my chest!!!!!!
He got to me and said "hi,I'm Rob and shook my hand.I said "Hi,I'm Pauline.......I gave him my awesome pic that Mrs Evil made to sign,it had the words on it-I'm not crazy,I'm just a little impaired.Its a lone I love from one of his songs.

He started a conversation by saying it was so strange that he was actually had been singing that at sound check even though he doesn't sing it at the show and how cool that I had it today! I said I was going to get those words tattooed on my foot.

He then said Oh cool check out my new tattoo and showed me a 20 in a crcle on his arm and he said Its because I am a Matchbox 20 fan and laughed,I laughed to and said no way,me too!

I aksed for a hug and he was like yep for sure and gave me a REAL BIG HUG!!!!!! Everyone started clapping and cheering because I was the first person to get one! I then turned to my sister and sort of half bent over and let out a little squeal.He saw my tattoo on my back and STROKED it and asked about the meaning and significance of it!
I explained and he touched it again and said that it was really smokin",AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i THEN STEPPED BACK SO HE COULD GO ON TO MY SISTER AND HE SAID oH DO YOU WANT YOUR PHOTO WITH ME.i TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!
wE HAD IT TAKEN BUT IT WAS TO BRIGHT SO WE HAD TO MOVE OVER,WITH OUR ARMS AROUND EACHOTHER FOR ANOTHER ONE! sO EXCELLENT.i AM SURE i AM GOING TO LOOK LIKE A DEER CAUGHT IN THE HEADLIGHTS THOUGH,LOL

wE DON'T GET THE PHOTO FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS THOUGH,i WANT IT NOW! Sorry didn't realise I had caps on,lol

He had a good chat,hug and photo with my sister and that was basically it.

The concert was unbeleivable! Front row so brilliant I could have cried.
I have a sore throat from singing and screaming and really sore leg muscles from jumping around like a woman possessed!

I also got a drumstick from Vanessa Amorosi's band which is pretty cool.She was brilliant too!

So after all the wait it was sooooo bloody worth it.
I am sorry if there are any typos in here and if you got this far thanks!

All the photos are on facebook!

OMG Sounds flipppin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... wish i had u on fb, i wanna see the piccies... oh and btw, you forgot to pick me up on your way.. remember you were gunna pack me into your suitcase!! ?? lmao

so glad you had a blast!!
WOOOOO HOOOO Sounds bloody awesome!!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed it! I cant imagine how excited you were! I was excited just reading that!!!
Thanks if you want to add me on fb pm me!

Excitement was a huge understatement!

OMG HE STROKED YOU?! I am so jealous!!!!!!!

What a great experience for you!!!
Yes he did stroke my tattoo,several times,lol!

Sign in to follow this topic