Huggies Forum

Does anyone know who sells Rss

THIS?? I know Kmart had them around the toy sales last year, but I can only find them on ebay now.
have you tried deals direct or peedee toys?both are on line

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Posted by: vkw
have you tried deals direct or peedee toys?both are on line

I had tried on Deals Direct and just had a look at Pee dee toys. No luck;)], but thanks for the suggestions. I think I'm going to have trouble finding one in the shops at this time of year.
Toys R Us sells them, I saw one there earlier this week.
[Edited on 13/02/2010]
Posted by: PrincessesDaddynMe
Toys R Us sells them, I saw one there earlier this week.
[Edited on 13/02/2010]

Oh really. I was going to ring them when they open. Do you know how much they have them for ??
Amanda, check out Educational Experience, Judius, Modern Teaaching Aids - just google for their website. These are our main suppliers at work, and they *may* have them.
I only saw them recently at a party, how cool is it!!
The host had borrowed it from their local toy library - so perhaps contact yours - they may have one??
Michelle
Posted by: 2*cheeky*monkeys

Oh really. I was going to ring them when they open. Do you know how much they have them for ??

No idea sorry.
Are you in Aus or NZ. I know that baby city here in NZ sells them

I bought one of those exact same ones for DS's 2nd birthday last year! He LOVES it!

I did buy it from Kmart thought, for about $120 from memory. I looked on e-bay as well, but most were pick-up only. Maybe ring Kmart and see if they are going to get anymore in?

Michelle, The kids have been on one and LOVED it. Educational Exp and the second site are down and the third site doesn't stock them smile]
Princessdaddy _ sorry can't remember the rest of your user name. I rang toys r us and they have them for $200.
Fruchoc _ that's about how much I remember seeing them for in Kmart. I was nearly going to get the kids one for Christmas, but didn't because I already had heaps of stuff. I'm kicking myself now lol. I've rung my local stores and they have none. I'm going to give head office a call on Monday and see if they can do a search to see if any stores have them. The ones on Ebay are not near me wink]
That is what I did. Rang around all the stores. I found one down near my Dad (about 1.5 hours away from us, but only half an hour for Dad) and they let me pay over the phone and held it for me. It was the last one they had left so I was lucky.

Do a search for all the stores near you on the website... and maybe even stores close to your rellies or friends and see what they say. Ours has been well worth the money for sure, the kids love it! And I don't think I will have any trouble selling it when the time comes either.

Hi, I am in Perth and i still see them in kmart. Maybe ring a few kmarts close and see if they have any. The last time i saw one was 2 weeks ago. Good luck - they are awesome.
Sign in to follow this topic