Huggies Forum

I am going to do it !! Lock Rss

I am going to go to a High School reunion ......

I have a little over 4 weeks to loose 150kg ...but I am sure with a bit of determination I can at least loose 10 !! lol lol lol

anyway ...love to stay and chat but I am to get this butt off this couch and moving again ....

hope they dont all treat me like a naughty teenager like they all did last time they saw me 15 years ago !! lol lol ..soon see !!

Franks...(as strange as that sounds?) I don't know how it is for others, but for me PERSONALITY stands out more than APPEARANCE and for you my friend....you have the BIGGEST, most loving, most funny, most caring, most genuine personality I have ever come across in my whole entire life so please don't worry about your weight because to me (and I'm sure many many many others)you will ALWAYS be LARGER THAN LIFE!

As for being the naughty 15 year old- you can never escape that LOL but hey you've experienced and learnt from it- without it you wouldn't be the AWESOME person you are today!!!

AND if ANYONE disses you for even the SLIGHTEST thing (which I REALLY CAN NOT see them doing)...tell them to visit the huggies forum, they WILL NOT know what hit them!

Posted by: ~2*littlemen~
Franks...(as strange as that sounds?) I don't know how it is for others, but for me PERSONALITY stands out more than APPEARANCE and for you my friend....you have the BIGGEST, most loving, most funny, most caring, most genuine personality I have ever come across in my whole entire life so please don't worry about your weight because to me (and I'm sure many many many others)you will ALWAYS be LARGER THAN LIFE!

naww thats sweet

me, i was going to suggest that I'll come too and we can pretend we are lesbians and get the gossip going tongue

Oh Jen ..that is such a nice thing for you to say ...thanks ..I dont half mind you either !!! lol lol lol

and I like the way you think Alli !! lol lol ...that could be a plan !! lol lol

Good on you!! Me, well, I'm avoiding my 20 year high school reunion....it is early November down in Victoria and I was actually rapt to be due only 5 weeks before it, making it almost impossible to comtemplate going to!!!! IS that wrong??? I guess I just don't want to hear about how fantastic everyone's life is and how beautiful their house blah blah blah is. That probably makes me a really small person, but, well, I just don't think I oculd handle it.....
Posted by: christobelle

Good on you!! Me, well, I'm avoiding my 20 year high school reunion....it is early November down in Victoria and I was actually rapt to be due only 5 weeks before it, making it almost impossible to comtemplate going to!!!! IS that wrong??? I guess I just don't want to hear about how fantastic everyone's life is and how beautiful their house blah blah blah is. That probably makes me a really small person, but, well, I just don't think I oculd handle it.....

You know how you picture somebody even thou you have never met them. I just read that you will have your 20 year reunion and that has blown me away. I would have pictured maybe only you having your ten year one at the most...

Is that ok????

Sign in to follow this topic