Huggies Forum

Do you ever feel like a failure Rss

as a person? I just feel like I am failing at everything on a slow and gradual basis, I don't know that anyone else is noticing yet! My kids are thriving and I think that is the only place that I am keeping up.

Is OVER rude people

All the time.....

GBH!

You are not a failure Michelle, Have a look at my life... If anyone is a failure its me.

So basically that answers your question... YES i do.
i feel like this everyday!!!!! if its not one thing its something else! my house looks like a bombs hit it and i dont get to shower till atleast 2pm in the arvo..............at least when i was at work i felt like i was in control........

DS 11/01/08 DD 20/12/2009

i think everybody has days like this.
you are probably placing way too much pressure on yourself and setting your expectations way too high!
you are a mum. thats hard enough work without grading yourself on every other aspect of your life.
try not to be so hard on yourself.
yup , but I also feel i fail as a mother too sad
I often wonder what I am going to do when my kids are at school and older... I have no career to go back to and limited experience and nothing I am really good at. I feel I have nothing to offer. But I just plod along hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel.
yup every day... the only difference is is that my child isn't thriving

My hands up.
I am completing failing on all counts.
2 hands up. And the worst thing is, I feel as though I'm moving through a fog, and I can't think of a way to change it. I've been like this for a while, though. So, yeah, I know where you are coming from, but sorry I can't help you change it! But sending you some big hugs anyway!
Me to....

Some days I feel on top of the world then other days... lets just say I just have to get by....

Big hugs mate... its only normal...

Yeh all the time
YES!! Since babys been born (hes now 8weeks)I've been put on meds for high blood pressure, broken my leg, rushed to hospital with abdominal pains and have had surgery to remove my gall bladder. I feel like i just get the hang of it and it falls apart. The hardest thing is that this is my second child (my first being 9yrs) and I thought this time round would be easier...with me being older, married to a very supportive husband and having done it before!! I feel like I cant do anything right.
Sign in to follow this topic