Huggies Forum

True Blood Book Series... Rss

I've just got my junkmail and Target have the True Blood series (which i really want to read but haven't wanted to pay a fortune for) out in a box set for $55.00 RRP is $89.00!

This is a HUGE bargain, yeah?

definatly, I paid around $100 for all 9 books about 6 months ago. There is one extra book thats not in that set called Dead and Gone.

It's a really good series I would definatly pay that price for it lol

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Sounds like a bargin to me! The next one comes out soon, you can already download the first chapter, I cant wait to read the rest of it!!!

I'm not sure if this is the same box set you're looking at, but I just purchased this from amazon.com. I have to wait for it but I can't find it here in woop-woop, so I treated myself to the 1st series on DVD, and preordered series 2 as well while I was there <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
I bought that Amazon box set too. Was very good value! Some of the covers are different to the Target book set, but they are the exact same stories inside.
Posted by: Mum2RONJAM
I'm not sure if this is the same box set you're looking at, but I just purchased this from amazon.com. I have to wait for it but I can't find it here in woop-woop, so I treated myself to the 1st series on DVD, and preordered series 2 as well while I was there <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Ooooooo... thanks for that! I have'nt seen any of the series either, might have to look into that <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>]

Is it the 7 or 8 book box set? It is a typical price for the 7 box set, but a good deal for the 8 box set.

You could also check out ebay or fishpond for secondhand box sets.

I just pre-ordered the next book 'Dead in the family'.

BTW~ you can get the first season of TB on DVD for like $28 at Big W etc and I got the second season off itunes.
Posted by: *4*cute_kidlets
Is it the 7 or 8 book box set? It is a typical price for the 7 box set, but a good deal for the 8 box set.

You could also check out ebay or fishpond for secondhand box sets.

I just pre-ordered the next book 'Dead in the family'.

BTW~ you can get the first season of TB on DVD for like $28 at Big W etc and I got the second season off itunes.

It's the 8 book box set smile]! Oh awesome, im going to look at Big W next time im there, thanks!

Amazon box set was very good value! I like.....

True Blood watch online - click here

you can already download the first chapter, I cant wait to read the rest of it!!!

--------------------------------------
IBELIEVEDVDS.COM: True Blood season 6 dvd box set
Sign in to follow this topic