Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I have changed alot in the last few weeks.......

I have changed alot in the last few weeks....... Rss

It seems that there is more and more sadness as every day passes. I have learnt to complain less about the things that my kids do that annoys me and to concentrate more on the things they do that make me happy.

My family and their needs has always come first and that is evident by the state of clutter in my house. It is clean and that is all that matters and I will no longer stress myself by trying to make my house something that it will never be.

I will no longer allow people to use me. Whilst I don't want anyone to go hungry I am no longer being treated like an ATM when someone doesn't have money to feed their family because someone has drunk the money at the pub. Life is much better now that someone is not knocking on my door every couple of days to borrow money! This was such a huge thing to stop, my husband didn't believe me at first when I told him that I had put a stop to it.

I feel so good about the changes I have made, but feel so sad that it took the loss of Jess's Luke to make me do it.

Life is too short to regret anything.

Is OVER rude people

I have to say that I agree - I am trying desperately to relax more, and to let things go. There has been so much sadness lately (here and in my RL), and it does tend to make you realise what is important.
You are right....life is too short.

Good on you for taking a stand...I am sure you are much better of without that user.
yep, i hear you loud and clear. Jess had said some words that i will not forget, i will be living in the moment from now on, not "waiting" until,next weekend or "waiting" until i find the time to do things...

8 babies..5boys 3 girls

I totally agree... after everything that has happened the past few days I think it is now time for me to start focusing on things that are more important like family.... I often get so frazzled with life and forget those little important things.... even though I have never met Jess or little Luke there journey has had an amazing impact on my life... Jess, Luke and family will always be in my heart forever.... no more regrets and putting off life....

I agree whole heartedly with everything said....... but it was a severe health shock 4 1/2 weeks ago to me that has caused the turn around in my life...... live for now and each day as it comes cause I may not be here to watch my littlies grow in to adults
Posted by: **Duffy**
I totally agree... after everything that has happened the past few days I think it is now time for me to start focusing on things that are more important like family.... I often get so frazzled with life and forget those little important things.... even though I have never met Jess or little Luke there journey has had an amazing impact on my life... Jess, Luke and family will always be in my heart forever.... no more regrets and putting off life....

absolutely! this month has been a shocker... the heartbreaking loss of little lukey, 3 teenage boys killed in a horiffic accident in a small country town near me and the devastating loss of princessdora's twins. each and every one has impacted me greatly and i've been incredibly emotional the last few weeks as i can't go through a day without thinking of at least one, if not each and every one of them.

live each day to the full, with no regrets...

Totally agree with everything everyone said. It is just to easy to get caught up in being busy! I chucked a sick day from work today and although we didn't do alot it was great to have a family day (we rarely get family time, sad i know!).
I have changed alot. The things that worry me before i let them out, talk about it more.
Everyday i hug bub more tighter and even hug hubby tighter than before.

Sign in to follow this topic