Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. The final leg of my hero's journey.......

The final leg of my hero's journey....... Rss

I'm so sorry Jess!

You and your beautiful son have touched the hearts of so many people so thankyou for sharing his story. What a little sweetheart he was and you are obviously a very strong, wise mother.

I wish there was something I could do to comfort you, I would love to take away the agony you're feeling right now because in my head it's just too much and too cruel for a mother to have to endure. Please let any of us know if there is anything at all we can do.

Lots of Love cherylea.

Jess that must have been so hard to write.. I don't know what to say but I've been thinking of you all every day. xx

OH Jess! I have tears streaming down my face, a lump in my throat and a big ache in my chest! I think about you, your family and Luke daily. I really hope you have someone that you can talk to even, if you aren't ready to talk right now.

xxxx

I know no words will ever bring any comfort to your aching heart!

I believe that luke was an earth angel and like all earth angel he came here to earth with a specific purpose. Maybe it was to inspire, maybe to create awareness, maybe to bring hope, maybe to help us all realise how fragile we really are and that life is too short.

He chose you and your family because you were the perfect ones to nurture and care for him and to spread his wisdom and his message. He chose your family because you were able to give him what he needed in his short little life and god approved!

I believe that in tragic circumstances like this- were your family were a haven for this child -god will reward you. Lukes spirit will somehow come back nto you all directly or indirectly.

Many HUGS
oh Jess thanks for sharing...

Sometimes a bandaid can't fix things - I'll always remember your lovely little boy with the broken heart.

Thank you so much Jess for sharing such painful memories.

There is nothing anyone can say that will ease your pain, and no-one is going to pretend there is - just know that we are all thinking of you, and are here for you if and when you feel ready to reach out.

Make sure you and your family take all the time you need to try and deal with this and do what ever you need to do.

Always in my thoughts.

P
xoxoxox
Jess thanks for having the courage to share your story...

as i was reading i was hoping to hear a different story, one where you didn't see it all happen, one where you wouldn't have those terrible dreams...

i am glad you got to spend time with Luke though and hope this helps you with your grieving

no words can make the pain go away and we are here ready to listen to whatever you have to say whenever you are ready to say it no matter what it is

big hugs to you and your family

Joanne

Jess, I'm so sorry.

I sit here crying for a little boy I never knew, and for his family who have to somehow find the strength to deal with this unimaginable pain. Little Luke has touched so many lives, and will continue to do so forever.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. xx
Jess, I can see that you have cancelled your membership. Please remember that there are plenty, plenty or shoulders to cry on, and ears that will listen should you ever want to come back.
Often strangers can be the best listeners. We are all hear for you.
God bless Jess xxx

Little Angels
When God calls little children
to dwell with Him above.
We mortals sometimes question
the wisdom of His love.
for no heartache compares with
the death of one small child,
who does so much to make our world
seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling
the aged to His fold.
So He picks a rosebud
before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them
and so He takes but few,
to make the land of Heaven
more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult
still somehow me must try.
The saddest word mankind know
will always be "Goodbye".
So when a child departs
we who are left behind,
must realize God loves children,
Angels are hard to find.
~Author Unknown
I have held my baby tighter every day since hearing Luke's story.
I really don't know what to say but just know your little boy has touched all our lives. sad
Jess,

I don't know you but how my heart breaks for and yours, please be strong and live the life that Luke would have wanted you to live..... take care and know that the love and care of others are being sent to you and your family.
Jess my heart is aching for you, B and the girls. Im sitting here in tears wishing that you werent living this. Jess Luke was without a doubt a special little boy full of character. He was and will always be your little hero.
Thinking of you all today tomorrow and always
Nikki xx
Sign in to follow this topic