Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Princessdora update :( can't stop the tears

Princessdora update :( can't stop the tears Rss

OMG how devistating! my thoughts and prayers for all the family and friends surrounding Princessdora. My heart is breaking for you. Sweet precious angels RIP.

Love Ness

OMG, how devastating!

My deepest condolences on the loss of two beautiful babies

xo
Oh No !! ..........

I am just so so sorry to hear this horrible news ...

just so sad ..they fought hard !! ...what amazing little babies !! ..

all my love to mum and dad !!

I'm so so sorry and sad for all their family, my deepest condolences. I don't know what to say but I will think of you and pray for your babies, may they watch over you until you hold them in your arms again.
OMG NO.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Princessdora and her hubby.
Don't really know what to say.
I'm going to go and have a cry my heart is breaking.

There are no words that I can say to really express how truely saddened I am to hear of your devastating loss.
xx
i have no words to explain how much my heart hurts for you and your family right now. PP was right it must be true heaven only takes the verry best. what a sad year this is turning out to be.

**GBH**

:c I'm sorry to hear the time on earth was so short for these little ones. I'm sure however they will lead long and cherished lives in the hearts of their family and friends.
xoxo
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you both I know how happy you were when you found out you were having twins. They will always be remembered and forever loved.
Sending you all my love.
My heart breaks for Princess Dora nad her family.

No words can ever be enough to help you thru this difficult time.

RIP baby boys! Always together xx

My thoughts are with Princessdora and her family, I can't imagine what they are going through.. so sad sad
Oh my goodness sad
I'm so truly sorry for your loss Princessdora, that is so unfair.
Sending you strength and love at this time.
You are in my thoughts.

RIP beautiful little angels xoxo

.x. Just Me & My Princess .x.

Sign in to follow this topic