Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Princessdora update :( can't stop the tears

Princessdora update :( can't stop the tears Rss

It is with the heaviest of hearts and tear stained cheeks that we are informing you this devastating news on behalf of one of our own here on Huggies, Princessdora.

There are no words to describe how loved these babies were. There are no words to describe the elation felt when she and her husband found out they were expecting twins. There are no words to describe the heartache.

Princessdora's twins were born on the evening of Feb 3 at approximately 28 weeks gestation. Twin 1 passed away early Feb 4 in the morning and Twin 2 passed away a little later.

We wish with all our might that this wasn't the thread that we were writing. We wish that we could bring back those angels and make them stay where they belong. We wish we could make it better.

It really is true then that they only take the very best up there. Fly free babies, don't cause too much mischief up there and please be sure to check in on your Mum and Dad every now and then.

All of our love
Ro and Casey
xx
?

-----
For those who have Princessdora on facebook, please keep this to Huggies for the time being.
-----
OMG! noooooo!

i just went cold all over and i cant stop the tears! im lost for words i just dont know what to say! i am so so soooo sorry!!!

I am so sorry if there is anything I can do please let me know.
RIP babies and watch over your mumma and dadda who loved you so.

OMG I have goosebumpsall over after reading your thread!!

Im so sorry to hear this!! RIP little ones!!

Thinking of you and your family at this time!!

GBH
xx
Deepest condolences to Princessdora, and her DH.
No words will ever be enough comfort, but they are in my thoughts and prayers. May they find strength and love, and may the twins fly high with the angels,.
that is just devastating and not fair.My heart breaks for the family.I am now crying for people I have never met but they are in my thoughts.RIP little boys

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Omg, I am so sad to hear this news.

Sending all our love and comfort your way. Am so very, very sorry for your loss.

xoxoxoxoxox
I am so sorry to hear the devastating news..there was no denying how cherished these two little boys were.

I wish i had some words of comfort that might help to ease the pain....but I don't. Please know i am thinking of you and if there is anything i can do...

Amanda
I don't know what to say.

I'm thinking of her at this sad time.
My heart just sank :'(

I remember reading when she first found out they were pregnant and then again when they learned it was twins.

My heart goes out to PrincessDora and her family. RIP little babies your mummy and daddy loved you so much already. Have fun playing amongst the stars, keep them twinkling and keep watch over your family.

xoxox
Jax

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

Our thoughts are with you and your family xx
OMG.. I was just thinking of her a few days ago and hoping for a positive update. It's not fair, I can't imagine how they'd be feeling.

RIP, I'll be thinking of you.

Sign in to follow this topic