Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Is anyone else drinking the Dr Red tea for weight loss?

Is anyone else drinking the Dr Red tea for weight loss? Rss

I thought it might be a good idea if there was a thread where we could give each other a bit of support.
I've started it today and I'm not a tea drinker, but surprisingly, it's not too bad. I do like peppermint, so I think that helps to make it taste a bit better.
Me me me me me!!!!
I love it, I have been drinking it for a week and I have lost 1kg and I just generally feel better.
I even had the motorization to go to the gym today I am a bit sore now though lol

I have never heard of this..can you please let me know where you can purchase it from and how many cups of it you need to drink and generally what it does for you..
Thanks so much
Charmaine

details please, sound good! where can i get some?

Me too me toooooo!!!
I need details please!!!!!
it is a spearmint flavoured tea by Dr Red. It is called Spearole tea. you can get it in Terry White Chemists, health food shops or on line.. It is a bit expensive - 100 gr of tea leaves is about $25.

1 cup of this tea = the same amount of antioxidents you would get in 3 cups of normal tea + a glass of red wine.

You are supposed to drink 3 cups a day.

I have bought some but I'm struggling to get the 3 cups in. I'm not really fond of the flavour. Will persist though.

I guess you could call it herbal - it isn't black tea and it isn't green tea. It tastes like spearmint - it's a smoother flavour than peppermint but along the same lines. I have mine with a bit of sugar in it and it tastes like those lollies called "spearmint leaves". It's ok, but I do struggle to drink 3 cups a day becuase I usually only drink tea twice a day normally.

Im going to buy some tomorrow from our local health food shop and give it a whirl...it's $25 the lady said and I love drinking tea so I hope I can tolerate the taste of this!

I really didn't want to have the third cup earlier, but I drank it because I know I definitely won't drink it later tonight. As others have said, it is refreshing, but I'm not a tea drinker, so I'm going to have to get used to it. I Paid $31, but I think I got a bit ripped off lol. The box says you get 100 cups per box, so I still think it's a cheap way of losing weight if it works lol.
$31 wowsers!! You can get it off the Dr Red website for less than that and you dont' pay postage! if you dont' have anyone who stocks it for less near you I would get it online.

My problem is that I AM a tea drinker - but only ever drink normal black teas like english breakfast and earl grey. So for me to drink spearole is really hard...

I love the taste but I love green tea and peppermint tea.

here is the dr reds website if you want to take a look.

For those who are not fond of the taste why not try the purple carrot tea?

Sign in to follow this topic