Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. What would you do in this situation??

What would you do in this situation?? Rss

If you found out your Df/DH was seeing someone but APPARENTLY nothing happened and you found her phone number, would you call her???
i wouldnt be able to help myself! I would definately call
yeh 100% i would use my mobile send her a msg saying its dp name this is my new number and take it from there knowing me it would back fire all the best
i wouldn't.. alls it leads to is trouble for you and your made out to be the bad one..

what does he define as seeing someone as??? Cheating dosn't just have to be physical but also includes emotional

I'm sorry to hear this has happened GBH

I just wouldnt know what to say without calling her every name under the sun! and she has been making things difficult with Df telling him to leave me and be with her and leaving nasty txt which he wont tell me the content and apparently she has my phone number as she ripped his phone out of his hand and took off with it teling him that she has it and he better watch out!
Posted by: zachandlilysmummy
yeh 100% i would use my mobile send her a msg saying its dp name this is my new number and take it from there knowing me it would back fire all the best

LOL! That's priceless.

If I knew he was definitely seeing someone, I'd probably totally crack it at DH and walk out the door. I have zero tolerance for any form of affair...

As for her, I'd probably find out where she lives and go confront her face-to-face. (Well, I say that now but I don't know what sort of state I'd be in if that actually did happen)

kellyndarcy
I really do not know what has happened between them, she came onto him at work(bar man)gave him her number and he is the idiot for calling her and starting something, so i take his word that nothing physical happened but I would like to know how close they really got iykwim
Posted by: ~one*s_enough~
If I knew he was definitely seeing someone, I'd probably totally crack it at DH and walk out the door. I have zero tolerance for any form of affair...

Yep... I wouldn't worry about her but HE'd be copping it!

It has been so hard to not walk out maybe Im weak but after 12yrs together its kinda hard to switch off feelings for someone you love so dearly and share a beautiful DS with... I thought we should at least try to work things out than destroying our family.. which he has pretty much done!

Posted by: bubs&me

It has been so hard to not walk out maybe Im weak but after 12yrs together its kinda hard to switch off feelings for someone you love so dearly and share a beautiful DS with... I thought we should at least try to work things out than destroying our family.. which he has pretty much done!

well if you are going to stay with him, i would just leave it then. what is the point in calling her? imo the betrayal comes from your partner by starting something in the first place.
As for her, I'd probably find out where she lives and go confront her face-to-face. (Well, I say that now but I don't know what sort of state I'd be in if that actually did happen)

I would probably rip her head off as she knew he had a family and persisted.

I so want to call her but maybe test the waters a bit and pretend Im ringing for a survey and just ask her some questions like how old are you, what suburb do you live,etc.
has anyone got any suggestions of what I could ask? lol

he may now realise how stupid he was and how a little bit of flirting has put his family in jeaopardy
he may actually now be protecting you

i would not worry about the other woman but sit down with him ask how it happened and why he needed it to happen
it sounds like you believe nothing physical happened

once you have his response to why and how you will know where your relationship is at
you will know how to read him you will know wether he speaks the truth

as for her i would be asking him to remove her number from his phone if he cant do it immediately their may be more to it

Sign in to follow this topic