Huggies Forum

Blockout curtains Lock Rss

Posted by: Danni+Ty+Jeorge+LoJo
We got Wiggles blockout blinds for DD's west facing room at Spotlight on special for just $30, then just put up some "pretty" curtains to cover the inside for appearances only. Made the room quite dark, they were UV resistant & helped keep the heat down. I regularly see them on special or in the clearance bins.

I saw the pull down blinds at Spotlight but they were too small.

alphabits.com.au scrapbooking - ask me about it ..

Posted by: Lil_possum_and_Jack
Jack was waking earlier and earlier each morning...... when it got as early as 6:20am is when I hit the panic button and went into Spotlight.... lol

Thats pretty much what happened here. I am up late studying every night and 6am is too early for me. DD is 4 and will play in her room but DS is 2 and just screams as soon as he is awake

alphabits.com.au scrapbooking - ask me about it ..

For a wide enough bit of material you times the width by 2.5 and that gives you enough. Making curtains is easy when you use the tape - you can put rings through the tape as well so it easy to put on a rod and you can get a variety of folds.

My problem is the bothered factor I have made one panel for the girls rooms so I have three to go then with our room I have to fix up one panel and hem it lol.

Oh… I spend 5 minutes to completely read the thread, then all of a sudden, I’ve noticed the posted is already 9 years old. smile Anyway, if anyone still has same concerns, just visit curtains on the net as your additional resources for huge collections of curtains and best of all you can order free samples to make sure the fabric you are interested.

Ready Made Curtains

Sign in to follow this topic