Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Gender Selection Rss

Ok ladies i know this is in the wrong section but had any of you ever gone to a naturopath or done anything in particular to try and conceive a boy and if so what was it. As i have 2 girls we would love to have a boy to balance it all out but would also be more than eccstatic with another girl. Look forward to hearing from you.

My girls are my world!!!!

I 'gender selscted' with the maybe baby and worked perfectly and i got what i wanted, it explains in the instructions how to 'pick your sex'... about $80 tho.

We didn't use anything to gender select...

My suggestions - know your cycle really well,
To get the boys, we had sex from day of ovulation onward, To get DD, we had sex several times a day, from day AF finished until 2-3 days before ovulation....
That was our secret.
[Edited on 27/07/2009]
Posted by: Ricki~3boys~1girl~#5
We didn't use anything to gender select...

My suggestions - know your cycle really well,
To get the boys, we had sex from day of ovulation onward, To get DD, we had sex from day AF finished until 2-3 days before ovulation....
That was our secret.

The maybe baby works on the same concept it just gives you the certanty that you are in the right spot of your cycle.. I definately think it makes the difference with 'when' you do it during your cycle as to the gender.

Sorry wrong post.

When we were TTC we did it every 2nd day so that probably explains why we have two girls (cause we did it before ovulation).

Someone asked me once if we did it 'doggy style' to conceive boys as apparently this makes boys LOL
'doggy style' for a boy...lol

Agree with Ricky, I never planned the sex of either, but did have sex 2 days b4 ovulation this time, which resulted in a girl.

mel

After 2 DS's we planned to try for a girl, and I had DH wearing tight jocks and having hot showers...to our surprise it was too late and we were already pregnant, and we had done ALL the things for a boy (doggy style, DH had been drinking a lot of coffee, I had an O, and it was smack on ovulation. However we now have a lovely DD smile. So I don't think it is 100%, but good luck trying!
i've tried the PGD gender selection treatment from http://www.genderselectionclinic.org/ to conceive a boy. Non of the natural stuff worked for me after having girls already. So i opted for the guaranteed treatment.
Sign in to follow this topic