Huggies Forum

WEDDING DAY HELP!!!!!!! Lock Rss

Hi Ladies,
Great to be back! I need some help with my wedding. We have decided to tie the knot.....finally....in Sept and I wanna know, if the groom wears only a black vest, black pants, black shirt and ivory tie, would that look any good?
He is only having one BM and he will wear the same except he will have a charcoal tie to match my Bmaid.
I also wanna know what your thoughts are on the fact I want 2bmaids and he only wants one groomsman.
ok thanks smile

Firstly you to change you profile pic!!! lol
Hows bubs going? How old is she now?

So with the boys do you mean no jackets?
If so I have pics of DH both with and without jacket and they looked fine either way

With the bridesmaids & Groomsmen, I have been to one wedding where there was 3 BM's & 4 GM when it came to the bridal waltz the extra groomsman who was the grooms brother danced with their mum, was really nice.
Does the 'extra' (sorry can't think of a better word! ) have a partner that she could maybe dance with? For walking into the reception etc would be fine I would just have the Groomsman with one on each arm
Hi,First of all Congrats. i think that will look fine. On our wedding my hubby worn all black apart from a white tie to match me, and his groomsmen wore all black with blue ties to match bridesmaid and it look great.
Good luck on your special day
Hi Jess!!
Zara is doing great, she is 9 moths old and such a great baby!
That sounds really good with the gm with a girl on each arm and im sure he would love that too!!
Yeah I do mean no jackets, ya think that would go ok?

are you 27 weeks preg with another one!! LOL

Congrats on the wedding and welcome back
That should look ok.

At friends wedding she had three bm and he only had dp for his bm. As it wasn't a church wedding it was abit more informal anyways, but basically dp groom and their 4yr old stood at the altar while the girls walked down on their own. She was walked down by her dad. Could look at doing that instead of having them all walk down. When they left dp and maid of honour walked out together and the other two walked behind
Posted by: Im.No.Princess
Hi Jess!!
Zara is doing great, she is 9 moths old and such a great baby!
That sounds really good with the gm with a girl on each arm and im sure he would love that too!!
Yeah I do mean no jackets, ya think that would go ok?

Thats great to hear, wow 9mths, time flies, I couldn't remember if it was Zara or Zali so I erred on the sidet he of caution and put 'bubs'!! LOL

I think without jackets would be fine, DH didn't wear a tie at our wedding, he hates them and says it feels like he's choking so just chose a shirt with no collar and a button at the top, looked good and no one noticed
Sign in to follow this topic