Huggies Forum

My daughter is two Lock Rss

and if she keeps behaving like she has today she may not make three.
I am so with you...constant sreeching for no reason, tantrums, throwing all her food on the floor...I've had enough!!!

Gott a love those day's except mine are to DS's aged almost 3 and 17mths!!

I have an 2 DD's as well, 8 months and 2 so similar age gap!

Im hearing ya!!!

Coops put me to shame (as per usual LOL) infront of Huggs mums today, well at least i know them quite well, and they know Choppy... but still, argh!

Why oh WHY!!

Has she been taking lessons from Moo??? Only in this case she will be lucky to see 4 lmao
3 is worse if you haven't experienced it yet!!!! OMG so much worse LOL... they really know how to talk and ignore now. Oh and throw tanties still!! LOL
Posted by: *Still~Perfect*
3 is worse if you haven't experienced it yet!!!! OMG so much worse LOL... they really know how to talk and ignore now. Oh and throw tanties still!! LOL

Sooooooo Not what i needed to hear! lol

Our biggest drama here is the back chatting and rudeness, i cant stand it! argh can't imagine having the tanties too! lol

Do parents really survive the Terrible two's / three's?? LOL

LOl well im proof u can survive the 2's but even im not sure about the 3's!! Seriously some days i just cry when DF gets home. I do love my boy to bits! But HOLY DOOLY does he know how to push buttons....

And from what i have heard and experienced with my friends 4 year old boy it still doesnt get any better LMAO..... Maybe its just boys i dont know...

*rubs her tummy and says its a girl! lol* ( i hope anyway )
Gotta love the terrible 2's. My DS hit them the day he turned 2.

Just a quick thing that I have found useful for my 2 yr old. I have made him a chart and it has 3 spaces on it. I printed off different pictures of activities we do during the day plus his night time routine pictures - ie shopping, playground, bath, books, bed.

Since using it his tantrams for getting organised to go out or to get to bed have reduced. He can visually see what he has to do and because there are only three up at one time he can remember each step.

I get him to put his pictures up of his night time routine and bath tantrams have suddenly vanished. I guess he likes that he has "control".

But hang in there like someone else said the fun is yet to come with the 3yr old stage. YAY!
They say 3 is the new 2. My DS has just turned two and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Sarah thats an awesome idea!!! your so clever!

Now if only DS had Tanties, its the attitude thats killing us here!! Lol

Sign in to follow this topic