Huggies Forum

ebayers help please Rss

I just won a parasol for my bugaboo pram and the seller has contacted me saying that she just found out she's expecting again and needs all her baby stuff. She has asked me to consider not buying it.

What would you do??

I feel for her but at the same time I won it for $15 and they retail for around $90, do you think she's being honest or just disappointed at the amount??

Thanks in advance for your responses.

I would still buy it - sorry this may sound b*tchy - but tough to her! She could have pulled the item from sale before you won it - surely she would have had some incling that they were either trying for another bub, or that she was "late"?

Any way that's just me.... smile
buy it i think shes just dissapointed in the price so i say buy it shes probably lying anyway or u can re sell it to her lol nah just kidding.

3 lovely kids

hmm...tough call.

by all rights, it is yours once you pay for it.
and i want to tell you to go ahead and complete the sale as you won it fair and square.

but i am such a softy and if it were me i would probably be stuck as to what to do. my conscience is terrible LOL
That's what I reckon too, but I feel so mean saying that I'll buy it knowing that she needs it.

I would buy it. There must be something in the "rules" of EBay that say that she can't do that?

Oh and if she doesn't then I dunno about Ebay buton trade me you can place feedback and I would place bad feedback about her
[Edited on 25/04/2009]
she's completely left it up to me, I can have it if I want it, she's asking me for a favour sad

i forgot to mention she could of taken the item off ebay ur aloud to do that she was probably hoping to get more for it at the last couple of secs and we she didnt she came up with the story

3 lovely kids

Subject: ebayers help please
i forgot to mention she could of taken the item off ebay ur aloud to do that she was probably hoping to get more for it at the last couple of secs and we she didnt she came up with the story

Really???? I didn't know that, makes me think she's making up a story even more now!!

Sucks to be her. She lucked out. Seriously she entered into a legal obligation to sell the item. She had the option to remove the item before it finished and didnt. I would go ahead with the sale and I would insist on registered post for security...make sure she does post....wouldnt want it going awol in the post.

Cheers NEss

just go ahead and pay for it....it's her problem!
if it goes missing in the post it would be a little sus and you can take things further...yeh i reckon she was expecting more for it...
Thanks everyone, DH says the same but I can't help but feel bad (that's only if she is telling the truth anyway)

Sign in to follow this topic