Huggies Forum

some people are so predicatble Lock Rss

youd think having children would force some people to grow up, but this website is proof once again that it just isnt the case.

I wasn't going to sink to your level and reply but maybe you should take you own advice. While I'm at it, maybe even get a job! Good luck!

Posted by: *~Mumtogirls~*
I wasn't going to sink to your level and reply but maybe you should take you own advice. While I'm at it, maybe even get a job! Good luck!

What the?? I dont know you, but INP hasnt been on this site in months!! She is prob still on leave, she was working but has a four month old daughter now!

she is not someone living off the system if thats what you think!

Sorry if you two have a history, but i dont think your comment was called for!
You're spot on!

Sometimes when i come on for a browse i feel like i'm in a classroom with a bunch of 13 year old girls. Some people realy need to get a life or start worrying about their own instead of everyone elses!
what makes you think I was talking about you? Oh and thanks for the advice, but Ive already got a job, Im a full time mum of 3, doesn't pay too well but the incentives ar good...

Posted by: *~Mumtogirls~*

What the hell was that?

Toot toot chugga chugga big red car... do do do

ride sally ride

(thats always the line that comes into my head when i hear toot toot...!)
Sign in to follow this topic