Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Stuck On You / Identikid labels Rss

I have a few questions.

Has anyone ever used the shoe labels? Do they last very long?

Has anyone used the iron-ons? Semi permanent or permanent?

Are the vinyl labels worth labelling EVERYTHING? I am wondering if kids will just peel them off things like pencils. DH has a label maker thing at work I can use otherwise. I already have some large vinyl labels I can use for bigger things.

Just don't know if buying a pack of different labels for $60 is worthwhile!

My babies are all grown up sad

I have a DYMO Label writer, and I just buy different cartridges to put in to do different label types....

They have sticky labels, for containers, books, pencils,
Metallic finish labels, see through labels,
they even have Iron on labels for all the kids school clothes/art smocks etc....

The Dymo does all I need it too
That's what DH has at work.
Maybe I will just use that then. I'm not sure what cartridges he has but if I needed some, where would I buy them?
Thanks!

My babies are all grown up sad

Kmart, BigW, supermarkets, officeworks... just in the stationary section

I generally buy them from Kmart when they have their back to school sales
I have the stuck on you ones and the shoe dots are awesome. DS wears his joggers everyday and they're still on no prob.
I got the stuck on you package with shoe labels, iron and vinyl labels and they are so good. I put the shoe labels on Ds's thongs and we have been to the beach, in the water and I clean them but the sticker stays on.

Ds does try to peel of the label on his water bottle but it sticks back on easily.
The stuck on you ones I have found to be the BEST the shoe labels stick. The Iron labels stay stuck the only thing that can be peeled is the labels you may stick on the drink bottles or lunch bottles..
I personally label everything my son takes to school now. It works out cheaper because I don't end up replacing so many things.

I've used these guys a few times and been really happy: www.ozlabels.com.au

I started off with the sew on labels for his uniform but now I just use iron on labels because it's really fast.
[quote post="2068985" name="possums"][b]possums wrote[/b]:
I got the stuck on you package with shoe labels, iron and vinyl labels and they are so good.

Dont know about vinyl labels anything. But i bought one from this options https://theguruchoice.com/record-players/does-v... and it was already with lable. And ofc it really sounds different from digital.

Sign in to follow this topic