Huggies Forum

animal testing Rss

I am doing another uni essay which is about animal experimentation/ testing. What are you views on this and what would you see as an alternative to animal testing.
Any thoughts would be great. I need a huge word count for this essay but dont want to be plaigarising by using heaps of quotes or paraphrased information.
thanks

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

I'm against it for cosmetic reasons, so make up and shampoos and stuff.

But I don't really know where I stand when it comes to medical testing. I guess the bottom line is that if it could save my child's life, or that of someone I love, then it's something I would have to make myself comfortable with, if that makes sense.
I hate cruelty to animals in any form....its so sad!

I remember seeing the pic of the rabbit with half its side eaten away and ribs showing in some experiment, just awful..

I will not buy products that dont state not tested on animals..

I think human testing is the way to go in most instances, at least they can give their consent after being fully informed...;

Im dislike animal cruelty. As much as I love make-up, etc, I would rather not wear any then use something that has caused harm to a creature in it's development.

I LOVE BEING A MUMMY!

thanks, keep the replies coming!!!

I am against it for cosmetic reasons but am a fence sitter when it comes to medicines. Since studying up on this subject I have learnt that for many diseases the tests they do on animals are not comparatable to humans because the animal is completely different. So in this case I have to ask why would anyone be so cruel when there will be no helpful outcome!
In NSW alone in 2004 to 2005 over 2 million animals were used for animal testing!!

And Do you consider keeping animals in a zoo for 'education and scientific purposes' animal experimentation??? Or do you think the benefit to the species far outweigh the negatives?? eg. research on endangered species to help save them?

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

princessdora wrote:
I am doing another uni essay which is about animal experimentation/ testing. What are you views on this and what would you see as an alternative to animal testing.
Any thoughts would be great. I need a huge word count for this essay but dont want to be plaigarising by using heaps of quotes or paraphrased information.
thanks

Maybe you should consider getting professional writer's help? When I need to write a large text, I prefer not to puzzle and immediately go to the site https://domyspeech.com/. Here you can buy any paper for a little money with a quality guarantee. Plagiarism is excluded, I personally checked it.
Sign in to follow this topic