Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Pizza toppings Rss

I feel like homemade pizza's for dinner, but want some different ideas for toppings.
So, what's your favourite?
I use pita bread, bbq sauce, tasy cheese, shaved leg ham and pineapple. Yummy!!
Chicken, tomato cubes, capsicum, lots of barbeque sauce and cheese
chicken breast cubed and microwaved with satay sauce then spread a pizza base with tomato/pizza sauce, top with the cooked satay chicken,cashews, sliced shallots and lots of cheese

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Basil pesto spread on the base, top with Roasted Pumpkin, Caramelised Red Onion (sweat the onion until soft then add Balsamic Vinegar and Brown sugar and simmer), and crumbled feta cheese.

They are the yummiest pizzas!!!

We also have Tandoori chicken pizzas- use a chutney for spreading on the base, top with strips of cooked tandoori chicken, mango slices, toasted cashews and cheese. Once cooked add a swirl of sour cream- yummo!!!

Thanks girls. All the yummy ideas are making my mouth water.
We make pizza's most friday nights. We make our own bases - they are the best.

Favourite toppings are

Satay chicken, sundried tomatoes, red onion, feta, mushrooms
Meatlovers - BBQ sauce, salami, pepperoni, mushroom, ham

Now that I am pregnant and restricted to things I can eat, at the moment I am loving a simple pizza of tomato paste base, cherry tomatoes in 1/2, & cheese, once cooked add basil leaves. This is also nice with boccincini.

You can get olives like Pizza Hut's from the deli at Woolies. YUM!

We also use cubed ham, pepperoni, cabanossi, mushrooms, capsicum, pineapple pieces, and DH put salami on his.

MMMM yum! Make me one! LOL
My DH likes a seafood marinara mix. You can buy it frozen from the supermarket or a handful is all you need from a seafood store - much fresher/yummier. Add cheese to top.

I like ham, pineapple and cabonossi (sp?).

Hmmm, I'm getting hungry.

My favourite is a bit of basil pesto, cubed left over roast lamb, marinated capsicum and eggplant and crumbled feta.
Sign in to follow this topic