Huggies Forum

what if it's a boy? Lock Rss

DH looked at me last night with a panicked look on his face and he asked "What if its a boy?"

I said "we will love a boy just as much as a girl..."

He said, "I know that. but 4 boys...".

I replied, "We could always go back for number 5 and try again for your girl!" ( I was Joking!)

I think he has just realised that it is out of our control what we end up having, he was so convinced that this one will be a girl, it just hit him, what if it isn't....

Crap, I just had a thought, what if it is 2 boys ~ don't think that is even worth joking about!

I guess we will have to wait about another 15 weeks or so and find out, so he can get used to the idea!
I would love to have all boys like you.. if there is anyway you could rub the boy magic on me i would be grateful LOL

Ricki
Hun I would seriously pee my pants if it were twin boys hehe. Nah joking if I were in your place I would be freaking hehe. Considering your hcg levels showed up early it could well be a multiple pregnancy hehe. As long as the bubbas are healthy no matter what the sex or number hehe
I reckon male intuition is pretty good, so i am guessing you will have a girl.. My DH said with all 6 of them what he thought they were before the u/s ad was always right.. bout time you had a splash of pink in your house hey?? but another blue one would be just aS lovely. I am pretty sure if i have anohter it will be a boy, purely because i have no boy clothes left at all and all baby girls clothes, so murphy's law i guess would bring me blue!
Ohhh! 4 boys would be so much fun! At least if it is a boy you know what you're in for! Oh and twins! I don't think I'd cope to well with that!
Good Luck either way, I hope you get a healthy happy bub!
Funny you should mention Murphy's law! My maiden name was Murphy and I still have Murphy's luck even with my surname change

I guess we will cross the gender bridge when we come to it, as for multiples, I don't think so, I would stress to much if it were multiple pregnancy, it didnt work for me last time...

One will be fine, gender, doesn't matter, but would love a girl so she could be "Daddy's little girl...."
Posted by: Tysmoo
Ricki
Hun I would seriously pee my pants if it were twin boys hehe. Nah joking if I were in your place I would be freaking hehe. Considering your hcg levels showed up early it could well be a multiple pregnancy hehe. As long as the bubbas are healthy no matter what the sex or number hehe

Nikki, I would pee my pants too, but not for the same reason as you!

My hcg levels always come up early, Within 8 days of BDing with number 1 and 2, so maybe I am just extra hormonal!!
My girls are Daddys girls, Have been right from the time they were born! Are your boys all mummys boys? My litle man doesn't really care so long as its mum or dad!!
The boys are either, Alexander is a bit of a Daddy's boy, when he is tired, but other than that, either parent is fine
4 boys here, soooo thought the last would be a girl but someone up there must of decided I couldnt handle girls ;o)

me 24, hubby 25 four boys age 4 and under :0)

Oh thats ggod then! Sometimes I wish my girls were mummys girls. Jada is so much Daddys little girl, She has to have Daddy do everything! From shower to breakfast and Bed Mummy just wont do, I think Its because Seth was born while she was so little that she is like that though.
I think DH was concerned we would be filling half a footy team!

I am happy with a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby at the end, it just dawned on DH that it has a 50% chance of being a boy.... He didnt like those odds...

I bet once it is born, he will forget all about the gender!
Sign in to follow this topic