Huggies Forum

Downloading movies help... Rss

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jaki.c your all g33ks lol seriously, I don't D/L stuff myself, thats what DP is for smile good point lol. i asked dh and he just said lets go rent it. I'm like no way. Not if it means i can get it NOW and for FREE! He's like no u mean u get it tomorrow, because it will take that long to download. oh well u gotta try hey

joshua 21/10/01 Samuel 03/12/06

I just couldn't resist smile

Dp is an online security consultant (read hacker) housemates are ips guru and web designer.

I manage to only get viruses and what not so I'm not allowed to touch stuff like that. *grin* and they just set up a media centre using the ps3

Love my boys M-10/05/08 J-01/12/09

No offence was intended in calling anyone a g33k smile

like I can talk I don't believe in windows smile

guys can I just remind you to be careful as discussing this particular topic in open forum could get you into trouble. Maybe switch it to pms smile

I would recommend you to download the movie as MP4 format. MP4 is more popular and compatible with more devices. Actually, there are more sites that allow you to download movies safely. For example, mydownloadtube, fmovies and more: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/mp4-m...
By the way, you can get many movies on YouTube.
Sign in to follow this topic