Huggies Forum

Hair Straighteners (Flat Irons) Lock Rss

Hi I'm looking to purchase a new hair straightener and was wondering if others could tell me what they have and what they think of it. I have also read some good reviews about chi and fhi heat although I think they are american. I would love to buy a ghd but they are so expensive and am not sure it they are overrated and hyped up.

diva is exactly the GHD but half the price, it straightens and curls
i have one i could sell to you?
i bought it liek a year ago, and just found it to hard to do. so im saving my money to get my hair chemically straightened.
i dont have a ghd, its ummm valoon sasoon??? i got it from target
but my friend has a ghd, she absolutely loves it.
I have a GHD and personally for me it is worth every single cent and then some! I would be lost without it.

It is now 5 years old, and still just as good as the day I got it.

Mummy to one big little man!!

I have a silver bullet one.

same price basically as a GHD one.. im pretty sure it was around $340???

i love my silver bullet!
Stefan's straightners are the same as the GHDs also. They are $225, or $150 when you trade in your old straightner (Although I didnt trade in my old one, and still only paid $150). They straighten and curl too, but I am pretty sure all straightners do.

i tried 5 different ones and finally gave in and bought the ghd wish i saved on the 5 cheapies and bought ghd in the first place it is the best i wouldnt change it for any other
i tried 5 different ones and finally gave in and bought the ghd wish i saved on the 5 cheapies and bought ghd in the first place it is the best i wouldnt change it for any other
Best I have ever used is the Karmin laugh
I have gone through a few of the cheaper ones but have had my ghd for the last 8 years and it's still going strong. They are initially more expensive but they do last.
You should try the Karmin flat iron wink
Sign in to follow this topic