Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Kevin Rudd picks his ear and eats the wax. You Tube

Kevin Rudd picks his ear and eats the wax. You Tube Lock Rss

Morning show just showed rudd eating his earwax in a sitting of P. On now. ch.7.

Toddler & Newborn, golden, whippet, horse, husband

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That is definately TMI and someting I don't want to see Kevin Rudd doing- I'd rather see him on his visit to that stripclub,lol. Funny and sad -how the habit of a pollie eating ear wax is a news story isn't it.

Dee
I think it will turn people off even more. Aussies dont like hole pickers, it may even overide good policies. Nose picking isnt as bad. Wonder if he digs anything else? It did happen 6 years a go, but once a picker always a picker

hehe- just watched the clip on you tube- ewwwwwwww ewwwwwwww and ewwwwwwwwww. How gross!!!

hehe note to Kevin Rudd- be carfeul what you pick and eat when sitting in parliment- that little ear wax tasting session- may one day be national news,lol.

haha- Kevin- can't wait to hear what you have to say about this one!!!!

Dee

I think it should be on the news, going to email peter hellier for petes space on rove.

Yuck that was just rotten.
has it changed your opinion?

No not at all.
each time i see him shake another pollies hand on tv, i have to laugh. wouldnt touch him wth a barge pole. dirty man

hehe- hasn't changed my opinion either way- about Kevin Rudd- I know who I am voting for come the 24th of Nov. hehe- this clip just reinforces what my mother always taught me- you shouldn't pick any part of your body (ear, nose or butt)- let alone eat it........... especially when you are out in public!!!!! Ewwwwww Kevin- maybe you should pack a snack next time if you are that hungry,lol.

Dee
I am still divided on waxy or eyefluff. I need another debate to take place. ear, eye or nose?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW oh that is feral!!! Went straight into his mouth!!
Sign in to follow this topic