Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Best site for Parents of Multiples

Best site for Parents of Multiples Rss

Parenting Multiples is a place where parents who have/or are expecting twins, triplets, quads and more can come share stories, ask advice, meet other parents or just chat knowing that we all share one thing in common. The joy of raising Multiples.

We currently have nearly 200 members from all over Australia. So come and say hello at www.parentingmultiples.net we would love to meet you.

Ali, VIC 5yr old Twins (DD & DS) & 1yr old DS

I've been a member of Parenting Multiples for a while now and i wil say it is the best forum i know of, very suportive and friendly, a place where you can ask anything and get great answers.

Come join us!!!!
Well I don't know if it is "the best multiple forum" each to their own....LOL

Haven't seen you for ages Bron. Hope all is well with your gorgeous two!!

Danielle

I can't say enough about parenting multiples!! I have been a member of a few parenting sites and have found a few to be very judgemental and it's hard to get to know people. I haven't been a member of PM for long but I have been welcomed with open arms!! It's warm, inviting, the other members genuinely care about you and your kids.

I highly recommend any and all parents of multiples to join this fantastic site! We all know how hard it can be to raise kids at the best of times and you want to talk to someone who wont judge you, who will be there to listen, share advice, make you feel like you're not alone then this is the place to be!
I can't say enough about PM!! it is the best multiples site i have found, filled with support and great information, and of course lovely members. Thanks for providing such a friendly place for sharing laughter and tears over being a mum of multiples. keep up the good work Ali smile
This post has been moved from another forum.
We are glad you all enjoy it.

Parenting Multiples is a wonderfully friendly community with the most supportive mummies of multiples I have found.

smile

Parenting Multiples has now joined with The Parenting Sactuary <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

This fantastic merger gives members an even bigger and better forum.

So come say hi at The Parenting Sanctuary

Sign in to follow this topic