Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Bread Makers Rss

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a bread maker. FOr those who have one can you tell me if they are worth buying and do you use it? Also if you dont mind can you tell me the brand and if there is anything about it that you dont like. There are so many to choose from and i want to have one that is easiest to use.

THanks Sam

[IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd104/sams

I have a breville 1.5 kg machine. It makes large loaves, pizza dough, jam, etc.
Hi

I have a Breville bread maker and havent used it in years. I think they are one of those novelty things that you use when you first get it and then they end up sitting in the cupboard.

Sorry, if I have turned you off buying one. I would recommend that you borrow someones to see if you like it before you buy one.

check out the choice website, they have recently done a review of breadmakers and what to buy, im not sure if you have to be joined up to view it, i will try and double check, but if you want to have a look at the website for yourself Just click here

hope this helps

ps whoo hooo my trickly clicky thing worked
I am with Jules, I have a bread maker that I don't use. Think I used it less than six times in total. Bread is so cheap to buy that I never really got into it, if you want nice loaves it costs a packet for all the ingredients.

I've got a Breville Bakers Oven. Does all the usual stuff dough, pizza, jams etc. Mainly just use the basic setting. I've had it nearly a year now and use it all the time. I like the fact that the slices are square (not rectangle like some) because they fit just nicely in our toaster.

RK (28), WA, girl 22/5/05, boy 11/5/07

Sign in to follow this topic